SGRR University PhD Admission 2022: Shri Guru Ram Rai University is a premier university of North India. Before, it was allied to Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University, Garhwal. The university enrolls interested applicants to its Ph.D. program to develop a research culture and initiate research in twenty-two fields. The said program is presently being offered in different areas (as given in the next section). Candidates can get details about SGRR University PhD Admission in the following article.
|Last Date to Apply||3rd week of June 2022|
|Date of Entrance Exam||1st week of July 2022|
Specialization provided through SGRR University Ph.D. Admission
|Agronomy||Yogic Science||Medical Physiology|
|Chemistry||Medical Anatomy||Management (Finance)|
|Geography||Botany/ Zoology||Pharmaceutical Sciences|
|Microbiology||Political Science||Computer Applications & IT|
- Passed applicants in Post Graduate Degree can apply for Admission.
- The said qualification should be passed with 55% marks or with an equivalent Grade Point Average (GPA).
- For the applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/differently-abled categories, a relaxation of 5 % in the required percentage of marks will be given.
SGRR University PhD Admission 2022: Application Form
Interested candidates may fill the online application form of SGRR University PhD Admission through the official website. Candidates can also pay the requisite fee through online payment gateway available. The application form is also available for sale at the Shri Guru Ram Rai University Campus. Candidates should submit the application form before the last date to avoid rejection.
Selection Process and Exam Pattern
- Candidates have to appear for Research Entrance Test (tentatively in May and October) for admission to the Ph.D. program in a related subject.
- The test is conducted by the University twice a year followed by personal Interview.
- Applicants have to qualify in aggregate with 50% marks.
- The qualified candidates of NET/SET/GATE/GPAT examination of the apex bodies as CSIR/UGC/ICAR/ICMR/DBT/AICTE or M.Phil Degree in a relevant subject obtained from any recognized university or senior citizen of the age of 60 years and above with Master’s degree or Candidates such as Advocate/Doctor/Artist/Industry Professional/Employee of Government/Semi-Government Organizations with Post Graduate Degree (at least 55% marks) and 10 years of professional experience shall be exempted from RET.
- RET would comprise of evaluating the applicant in two papers,
- Both papers will have 50-50 (100) multiple-choice questions of one mark each.
- The Entrance Test shall be of a 2-hour duration (i.e. 120 minutes).
- Paper-1 will be of Research Methodology
- Paper-2 will be of the discipline in which the applicant intends to do a Ph.D.
- All selected applicants will have to appear for a Personal Interview which would carry 50 marks.
- A list of selected applicants would be displayed on the university web site.
Number of Seats
|SGRR College of Basic & Applied Sciences||SGRR College of Humanities|
|SGRR College of Management & Commerce studies||SGRR Institute of Medical & Health Sciences|
|SGRR College of Pharmaceutical Science||SGRR College of Pharmaceutical Science|
|Pharmaceutics||9||Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance||4|
|Pharmacy Practice||6||Pharmaceutical Chemistry||24|
|SGRR College of Computer Applications & IT||SGRR College of Paramedical Sciences|
|SGRR College of Education||SGRR College of Agriculture Sciences|
Visit the official website of SGRR University