MP DAHET 2024: MP Professional Examination Board, Bhopal conducts MP DAHET for the aspirants seeking admission in Diploma courses in Government Institutions and Government Aided Institutions. It is conducted once every year for admission to Diploma in Animal Husbandry Programme offered by various State level collages. The application form will be available on the official website. Get more details about MP DAHET 2024 in the following article.
MP DAHET 2024: Important Dates
|Application Form Availability||3rd week of April 2024|
|Last date of Submission of Application Form||4th week of April 2024|
|Date for Correction in Application Form||3rd week of April 2024|
|Admit Card Availability||4th week of May 2024|
|Exam Date||2nd week of June 2024|
|Publication of Answer Key||2nd week of June 2024|
|Declaration of Result||3rd week of June 2024|
- Candidate must be Indian National and Natively Resident of State Madhya Pradesh
- Passed 10+2 Science from Board of Secondary Education, Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal or Central Board of Secondary Education is required to apply.
- The above qualification should be passed with Zoology, Biology, and Mathematics Subjects.
- The minimum qualifying marks would be 50% in the qualifying exam (45% for SC / ST candidates).
- The appearing candidates of the final examination who are waiting for result can also apply.
- The minimum age limit is 17 years and the maximum age limit is 28 years on December 31, 2024
- For Reserved Category Candidates, 5 years relaxation in Age Limit is provided.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
MP DAHET 2024 Application Form
The application form of MP DAHET 2024 will be available through online mode only. Candidates must arrange soft copies of Passport Size Self Photograph and Signature before proceeding to fill up the application form. Candidates have to pay the application fee of INR 400/- for General Category and for SC / ST / OBC / PWD category INR 200/-. Don’t press any key if the payment confirmation receipt process is taking time.
- The duration of the exam will be of 2 hours (120 minutes).
- There will be 100 objective type MCQ divided into 3 sections.
- Each question carries 1 mark for Right Answer
- The exam is of a total of 100 marks.
- There is no negative marking.
MP DAHET 2024 Counseling
The admission will be finalized on the basis of a centralized Counselling process. The process is conducted by the Counselling Committee of NDVS University. Candidates can download the information regarding counselling from the official website by logging in using the login ID and Password. After the publishing of notification for counselling, the candidate will have to submit all required documents in the prescribed format to the allotted college. Present original academic documents and other required documents as required during the process.
Document s required during counseling
- Mark sheets and pass certificate of H.S.C / S.S.C. / Equivalent from the Board of Secondary Education / CBSE / ICSC as the case may be.
- SC / ST / Physically Handicapped certificate from the competent authority for the respective reserved category
- Medical Fitness Certificate in prescribed Form
- Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended
- Migration Certificate from the University / Board of last attended if required
- Aadhaar Card / Passport / Voter ID / Domicile / Bonafide / or School ID issued by competent authority
Check Here: MP DAHET Result Details
- Units and Dimensions: Dimensional analysis, S.I. Units, Motion in two dimensions, Cases of uniform velocity and uniform acceleration, Work energy and power collisions, Newton’s Laws of Motion, etc
- Wave: Wave nature of light, Interference Young’s double slit Experiment, Velocity of light and Doppler’s effect in light
- Gravity: Gravity and its variation, Universal law of gravitation
- Conductor: Elementary ideas of conductor, semiconductor and insulator, intrinsic and extrinsic semiconductors, np Junction as a rectifier
- Electric Current: Electric current, Ohm’s law, Kirchhoff’s laws, Resistances in series and parallel temperature Measurement of voltages and currents
- Electric Power: Electric power, Heating effects of currents, Chemical effects and law of electrolysis, Thermoelectricity Biot Savart law
- Heat: Heat conduction in one dimension, Stefan’s Law and Newton’s law of cooling, Periodic motion
- Electric Field: Coulomb’s law of electrostatic, Dielectric constant, Electric field Geometrics
- Magnet: Bar magnet, lines of force, torque on a bar magnet due to a magnetic field, Earth’s magnetic field, Tangent galvanometer, Vibration magnetometer
- General and Physical Chemistry: Structure of Atom Chemical Bond Elements of VBT MOT Solid State Nuclear Chemistry Chemical Equilibrium Ionic Equilibria in solutions Thermochemistry and Thermodynamics Electrochemistry Electrolytic conduction
- Organic Chemistry: Calculation of empirical and molecular Preparation properties and uses of alkynes, alkyl, benzene, petroleum, cracking octane number, gasoline additives Physical-chemical properties chemistry of cyanides, isocyanides, amines, and nitrogen compounds Polymers- Classification, Preparation and uses of common natural and synthetic polymers Biomolecules
- Inorganic Chemistry: Principles of metallurgical-operations Chemical periodicity Comparative study of elements Transition metals Co-ordination compounds Chemical analysis