MP PAHUNT 2024: Madhya Pradesh Pre Ayurvedic, Homeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy, and Yoga Test (MP PAHUNT) is conducted by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board. It is a state-level entrance exam conducted for admission to BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, and BNYS courses. The admission to the following courses is provided in Private Ayurveda/ Homeopathy/ Unani institutions, government-aided institutions. For more details about MP PAHUNT 2024, read the following article.
MP PAHUNT 2024: Important Dates
|Starting of Online Application Form
|4th week of May 2024
|Closing Date Application form
|3rd week of June 2024
|Correction date start
|4th week of June 2024
|1-2 weeks of the exam
|Result date declaration
|Counseling starts from
|1st week of October 2024
- The applicant should be a permanent residents of Madhya Pradesh state.
- Passed HSC examination with physics, chemistry, biology, and English as a compulsory subject from a known university is required.
- For the BUMS course, the applicant should have an Urdu subject as a compulsory subject.
- A minimum of 50% in the HSC examination is required (40% for the reserved category candidate such as SC / ST / OBC).
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 17 years while the maximum age should be 25 years to be eligible yo apply for the entrance exam.
MP PAHUNT 2024 Application Form
The Application Form will be out online on the official website of the university. Visit the official website in order to get the Application Form and fill it completely by entering some details as required in the form. Upload a scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature. Pay the application online by debit card, credit card or by net banking. Once the above-mentioned steps are done, applicants have to submit the application form along with the application fee. Take a printout of the form for further reference.
|General Category (Unreserved)
|Reserved Category (S.C/S.T/O.B.C)
- The question paper will be in English and Hindi language only.
- The duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- A maximum of 200 questions will be asked in the exam.
- The question paper will be of 200 marks.
- Each correct answer will be granted as one mark.
- No negative marking will be given to incorrect answers.
|No. of Question
|Physics and chemistry
|Zoology and Botany
There will be counselling after the declaration of the merit list. Candidates have to choose the colleges during the counseling procedure. There will be a document verification procedure during the counseling procedure without which the candidates will not be given admission. Candidates will be called to the allotted center based on their ranks on the merit list. Present at the center along with seat allotment letters and required documents. Submit the admission fee and confirm the admission process after completing the admission procedure.
Document s required during counseling
- Class 10th and 12th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- MP PAHUNT Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- Application Form of MP PAHUNT
- Seat Allotment Letter of Madhya Pradesh Vyapam PAHUNT
- Valid Photo Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card/Passport/College ID/Voter ID etc.)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Recent Passport Size Photographs
|Hooke’s Law etc.
|Force and Inertia
|Unit and Dimensions
|Bohr’s Atomic Model
|Static and Kinetic Friction
|Electromagnetic Induction induced EMF
|Chemical Bonding and Covalent Bonds
|Theory of Gases, Gas Laws, Surface Energy, and Surface Tension
|Nomenclature and Molecular Formula of the Organic Compounds
|Golgi Complex Lysosome
|Female Reproductive Cycle
|Genetic Code Transcription
|Histology of Mammalian Organs
|Structural Organization of Cell
|Structure and Function of Animal Tissues
|Mendels Laws of Inheritance etc.
|Economic Zoology/ Sericulture, Apiculture, etc.
|Cell Theory, Light Structure, and Function of Cell Organelles
|Lac Culture, Poultry, Fishery and Pearl Industry, etc.
MP PAHUNT 2024: Important Points
- MP PAHUNT Stands for Madhya Pradesh Pre Ayurvedic, Homeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy, and Yoga Test.
- Candidates are advised to fill the online Application Form on the official website.
- There is an Application fee for MP PAHUNT Exam.
- Candidates have to score more than the cutoff to be eligible for further rounds.
- Based on the Cutoff, the result and the Merit List will be released.
- The result of MP PAHUNT will be declared on the Official Site after completion of the exam.
- Candidates can download the result with the help of credentials like Registration ID, Password.