MP PPT Counselling 2022: MP Polytechnic Counselling, Merit List

MP PPT CounsellingThe MP PPT Counselling will be conducted in the month of June 2022 through online mode. Admissions are strictly based on the MP PPT merit list. Candidates who secured merit in the entrance exam will be called for counselling process on the basis of MP PPT 2022. The candidate will get Institute and Subject according to their merit, reservation, and choice through the counselling process. 95% of seats will be reserved for candidates belonging to Madhya Pradesh State and the remaining 5% seats for others. The candidate needs to check the official website from time to time for information about MP PPT Counselling and also the article given below.

MP PPT Counselling 2022: Important Dates

Online registration & verification of documents June 2022
Choice filling & locking for admission June 2022
Common merit list releases July 2022
Print allotment letter July 2022
Apply for upgrade July 2022
Print allotment letter July 2022
Online registration & verification of documents for the 2nd round July 2022
Choice filling & locking for admission July 2022
Common merit list releases July 2022
Print allotment letter July 2022

Steps for MP PPT Counselling 2022

  • Registration
  • Choice Filling
  • Allotment
  • Verification & Reporting to the Colleges
  • Upgradation

MP PPT Counselling Process

  • Candidates have to register themselves to participate in the counselling process.
  • The already registered candidates of the first counselling are not required to register again for counselling.
  • Fill in the choices of colleges for admission.
  • Candidates can fill a minimum of 25 and maximum all the choices for admission.
  • Fill maximum choices at the time of choice filling.
  • Candidates also have to pay the counselling fee via an online or kiosk portal.
  • Seats will be allotted as per the rank & choices filled by students.
  • As per the details are given by the candidates at the time of registration, the seat allotment is done.
  • The allotted candidates have to appear at the allotted institution for document verification & further admission process.
  • Candidates can update their choice through the website.
  • A new seat allotment letter will be provided to such candidates.
  • Candidates will be redirected to the upgradation round if they do not have allotted any seats.

Check here: MP PPT Application Form

Documents Required for Counselling

  • 10th and 12th Class Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
  • MP PPT 2022 Admit Card and Score Card
  • Seat allotment letter
  • Domicile certificate
  • Category certificate (if applicable)
  • Transfer certificate
  • Passport size photographs

Eligibility Criteria

  • Applicant should have Indian citizenship.
  • The candidate must have the domicile certificate of Madhya Pradesh.
  • He/she must have scored a minimum of 35% of total marks in the qualifying exam.
  • The candidate should have studied Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry in the 10th
  • Candidate passed with grace marks in the qualifying exam i.e. 10th, grace marks will not be considered in the calculation of minimum marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
  • If any candidate is found ineligible at any stage, the candidature will be cancelled immediately.

Check here official website: http://peb.mp.gov.in/


Leave a Comment