MP PPT Exam Pattern: Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test is conducted at the state level managed by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board. MP PPT exam pattern involves the duration of the examinations, no. of sections, total no. of questions & marking scheme. This entrance is conducted for the government & non-government polytechnic colleges of Madhya Pradesh.
The application forms will be available online from 2nd week of April till 2nd week of May 2020. The interested candidates can apply for MP PPT 2020 from the official website. The candidates have to fill all the required details in the application form. More details regarding the examination pattern of MP PPT, 2020 is given below.
MP PPT Exam Pattern
- Course: Diploma courses in Polytechnic colleges in the state of MP.
- of Questions: 150 questions
- Type: Objective type including 4 options out of which you have to select one.
- Subjects: PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics).
- Language: English & Hindi
- Mode: Offline (Pen & Paper mode). Only pen dot pen is allowed to marked answers in OMR sheet.
- Duration: 3hrs
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be rewarded for every right answer
- Negative Marking: No Negative Marking.
|Section||Subject||No. of Question||Total Question|
MP PPT 2020 Syllabus for Physics
– Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
– Human Eye
– Solar System
– Domestic Electric Circuit
– The Earth
– The Universe
MP PPT 2020 Syllabus for Chemistry
– Classification of Matter
– Physical and Chemical Change
– Human Dependence on Natural Resources
– Difference Types of Substances and their Nature
|– Electro-Chemical Cell
– Chemical Bond
– Mineral Cycle
– Types of Fuel
– Necessity of Balanced Diet
– Ecological Balance
MP PPT 2020 Syllabus for Mathematics
How to prepare for MP PPT, 2020
Prepare your study plan and gathers the complete syllabus from the official site & content material. Make a timetable schedule and study according to that. Time should be divided in such a manner that at last, you have left plenty of time for revision. Don’t burden yourself, take a break and relax your mind. Take good care of yourself, eat a healthy diet and avoid junk & oily foods. You require at least 8hrs sleep daily & do meditation and yoga which will lead you physically & mentally fit & help you to concentrate on your studies.