The MP SET Application Form is released by Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC). It is a state-level exam for the recruitment of Assistant Professor/Lecturers. Lecturers/ Assistant Professors are appointed in Degree Colleges and Universities. Candidates can get the application form in both online and offline mode. Fill all the details correctly in the application form as per the best of your knowledge and pay the prescribed application fee as per their category. Candidates can get the procedure and details about MP SET Application Form in the following article.
MP SET Application Form 2021: Important Dates
|Starting of Application form filling||2nd week of December 2020|
|Last date of Application form submission||1st week of Jan 2021|
|Application Form can be edited||2nd week of Jan 2021|
|Starting of Application Fee||2nd week of December 2021|
|Last date for the application fee||1st week of Jan 2021|
|Availability of Hall ticket||7 days before the exam|
|Date of Examination||February 2021|
MP SET Application Form
Candidate can fill the MP SET Application Form by visiting the official website. For the Online application, the candidate must visit the website of MP PSC, mppssc.nic.in. Candidate must submit all the general details in the asked format like name, father’s name, date of birth, educational qualification, age, etc. MP SET subject and Exam Centre once submitted cannot be changed. On successful registration, the Authority will send an email to your registered email id. the email will contain your application number and password. Candidate must upload scanned photograph, signature, and caste/disability certificate if applicable in jpg/jpeg format only. There is no requirement of sending hard copy of certificates or printout of the confirmation page to university.
Documents required to fill the Application Form
- Caste certificate (if required)
- Aadhar card
- PWD certificate (if any)
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature
- Pass certificate and mark sheet of Higher secondary, and Graduation
Steps to fill MP SET Application Form
- Visit the official website and click on the link of the MP SET application form.
- The link will also be available on this page.
- Fill all the required details in the application form.
- Pay the prescribed application fee in online mode.
- Upload recent scanned passport size colored photograph and signature.
- Fill the options for the desired exam centers and submit the application form
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
- The candidate must pay the fee before the last date of the application.
- The mode of payment is online only. Candidate can pay the fee by debit card/credit card/net banking.
- No other mode of application will be entertained.
- The candidate must have secured at least 50% marks without rounding off in a master’s degree or equivalent examination from a recognized university.
- Candidates are requested to appear in the subjects of PG only.
- The above qualification should be passed in Humanities, Social Science, Computer Science, Earth Science, Population Studies, Education, etc.
- The minimum criterion of percentage for the reserved category such as SC/ST is 45%.
- Appearing candidates in the above qualification or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed can also apply.
- Such candidates will be admitted provisionally.
- There is no upper age limit for the MP SET.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Check Here official details: http://www.mppsc.nic.in/