JNCASR Admission 2022: Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR) will release a notification for admissions in various courses. JNCASR is a Deemed University granting Masters and PhD degrees. Before the last date, candidates have to submit their applications online. After the submit the application form candidates shall be able to view their application status online. The candidate will be called for further interview rounds when they will qualify for the written exam. Before applying for the JNCASR Admission, candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria and read all the information given on this page below.
Courses Offered through JNCASR Admission
- PhD. Programmes
- Integrated Ph. D Programmes
- M.S (Engg.) / M.S (Research)
- Masters Programme in Chemistry
- Post Graduate Diploma in Material Science
- Research Programmes for International Students
JNCASR Admission: Important Dates
|Availability of Advertisement||1st Week of March 2022|
|Release the Application Form||1st Week of March 2022|
|Last date for submission of the application form||2nd Week of April 2022|
For eligible Candidates, University will provide the application form to admit them into various courses in Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research. To apply for JNCASR the Candidates have to fulfil these eligibility criteria. Check the below eligibility criteria for various courses for Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research.
- For admission to the research program: The test certificate should have a validity period as of 1 January 2022.
For M.Sc., BE, B Tech, ME, M Tech or MBBS:
- Applying candidate must score at least 50% in their highest University examination, and should have qualified in the CSIR – NET-JRF/JEST/ GATE / UGC -/ ICMR – JRF / DBT-JRF / INSPIRE.
- They were required to qualify for one of the exams mentioned above Generally, ME/M. Tech candidates.
For Integrated (Int.) PhD. Programme:
- As applicable for Integrated (Int.) PhD. The program should have to obtain a minimum of 55% marks at the Bachelor’s level [(B.Sc).
- Appearing candidates in the final examination in Bachelor’s are eligible to apply for it.
For M.S (Engg.)/ M.S. (Research):
- They must have a degree in M Tech M E, MBBS M Sc., BE, B Tech.
- Candidate must have qualified in the CSIR – NET-JRF / DBT-JRF/JEST / INSPIRE / GATE / ICMR – JRF UGC – or any other equivalent national level examination.
- They should have secured at least 50% in their highest University examination.
JNCASR Admission 2022 Application Form
From the official site JNCASR Application, the form can be downloaded. Candidates must be entered the details correctly & completely in the application form, otherwise, an incomplete application may be rejected. There is no Application form fee charge involved to apply. When the candidate appears for the interview, the application fee will be collected. They must fill in all the required details like Address Details, Details about the common entrance test. Candidates are required to print their filled and submitted Application Form for further purposes as the last step of the process. Before applying for JNCASR Admission Candidates must check the Eligibility Criteria. The eligibility criteria for all the courses are prerequisites to apply only and the eligibility criteria will not be mandatory for shortlisting or selection/admission to the program.
Admission Fee Structure
|During||Science||Engineering||Int. PhD||M.S./M.S. (Eng./Research)|
|First two years||25000||25000||15000||25000|
|Third and Fourth years||28000||28000||25000||12500 (first sixth months after 2 years)|
|Sixth year ( first 6 months)||14000||14000||28000||–|
JNCASR Admission Process
The selected candidates are admitted, based on their performance in interviews which shall take place in the early summer. Candidates have to meet various academic criteria, depending upon the choice of the courses to be eligible for consideration in these interviews. JNCASR will release a merit list after the Written Examination. The merit list candidates will be called for further Interview Rounds. Read all the instructions before appearing in the Interview Process.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Visit the official website of Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research