MP TET 2023: To fill the various vacancies of teachers at the primary level and upper primary level, Madhya Pradesh VYAPAM notifies the candidates through the official notification. Candidates can apply by accessing the official website of VYAPAM, who wants to make their career in the field of teaching. After qualifying the tests, candidates will be appointed as government teacher in the primary schools of Madhya Pradesh. Below is the article has given having all the important information about MP TET 2023 Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card and Result, etc
MP TET 2023: Important Dates
|Notification will release||To be released soon.|
|Application form available||To be released soon.|
|The closing of Online Application||To be released soon.|
|Admit cards||To be released soon.|
|Exam will manage||To be released soon.|
|Result may announce||To be released soon.|
|Merit List will declare||To be released soon.|
|Counseling starts in||To be released soon.|
For Primary Teacher (Class 1st to 5th)
- The candidate age should be between 18 to 35 years.
- Candidate should be passed Diploma Degree from recognized University and aspirant should be pass 12th Class with 50% marks from a recognized board.
For Secondary Teachers (Class 6th to 8th)
- The candidate age should be between 18 to 35 years.
- The candidate must have been complete B.Ed Degree with graduation from Recognized University with 50% Marks
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
MP TET 2023 Application Form
The MP TET application form will be available on the official website of VYAPAM. Candidates will have to give all the details about their names, address, and information about their educational qualifications. Candidates will have to upload the scanned photo and signature in the application form. Pay the application fee through the online mode. Candidates will get the registration number and the password which they will have to save for future reference.
- The candidates applying must pay the application fees.
- Application Fee for General / OBC is Rs.600/- for a single Paper and Rs.1200/- for both papers.
- The application Fee for SC/ST is Rs.300/- for a single Paper and Rs.600/- for both papers.
- There will be different written tests for both posts.
- For the respective primary and upper primary level teachers’ posts, candidates will have to qualify for the respective examinations.
- The Syllabus consists of two objective-type question papers.
- Each paper will consist of 150 MCQs.
- Each question carries 1 mark totaling 150 marks.
- Paper-I Syllabus: To become teachers for classes I to V in Madhya Pradesh primary school.
- Paper-II Syllabus: To become teachers in Madhya Pradesh upper primary school for classes between VI and VIII.
- Paper-I and Paper-II: For those candidates who are interested in teaching from Class I to Class VIII in Madhya Pradesh school.
- They can appear for both papers and have to get qualifying marks to be considered for all the classes.
|I||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|II||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Math’s or Science||60||60|
- Child Development Pedagogy: Child Development (Primary School Children): Understanding Children with special needs, Concept of Inclusive Education and Learning Pedagogy
- Mathematics: Numbers, Algebra, Mensuration, Geometry, Arithmetic, Shapes and Spatial Understanding
- Language I (Punjabi): Comprehension based questions and concept for language development
- Language II (English): Comprehension based question in English and development of language
- Social Studies/ Social Sciences: History, Geography, Social and Political Life etc
- Environmental Studies: Water, Air, Parts of Body, Habitats, Natural Resources, Solar System, Food Resource and Care, Our Surroundings
- The admit card will be available on the official website of VYAPAM.
- One or two weeks ago of the commencement of the examination, candidates will be issued admit cards.
- It is necessary for the applicants to take the printout of the admit card and take that to the examination center at the time of the exam.
- The exam conducting authority will not send admit cards by post.
- The result will be published through the official website.
- After the commencement of the examination, the result of the examination will be published.
- After the verification of their educational certificates, all the successful candidates will be given an appointment letter.
MP TET 2023: Important Points
- Official announcements will be available on the official website.
- To avail notifications, admit cards, hall tickets, important dates, Application forms candidates have to refer official website.
- The selection process will be based on the written examination for the applied candidates.
- Your selection will do on basis of your performance and qualification.
Check Here official details: http://peb.mp.gov.in/
3 thoughts on “MP TET 2023 Notification, MPTET Application Form, Dates, Eligibility”
Can I apply for yet upper level exam if I didn’t B.ed but passed m.sc chemistry.
Can I apply for tet upper level exam if I didn’t B.ed but passed m.sc chemistry.
धन्यवाद sir आपकी जानकारी बहुत अच्छी है पर mppsc के बारे मे भी बताए