Telangana state school education board is going to release the TS TET 2023 Notification soon. This entrance is generally organized specially for those aspirants who are seeking the opportunity in the teaching line of government/state colleges of Telangana state. There are basically two papers conducted in this TET, Paper-I is for the Primary Teacher level (I-V), and Paper-II is for the Upper Primary Level (VI-VIII). Applicants can apply for both the papers i.e. for Paper-III which includes teaching from I-VIII standard. Check here important information about TS TET 2023 Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card and Result, etc
TS TET 2023 Notification
TS TET 2023 Notification will be released soon. After that, candidates can apply online for TS Teacher Eligibility Test.
TS TET 2023 Important Dates
|Notification releases on||To be updated|
|Online application starts from||To be updated|
|Last date for Apply online||To be updated|
|Correction period in Online Application||To be updated|
|Admit Card on||To be updated|
|Exam Date||To be updated|
|Result Declaration||To be updated|
|Posting orders||To be updated|
TS TET 2023 Application form
The candidate has to fill the application form online with applicant details such as name, date of birth, Education, etc. The application form will be available online at its official website in the month of April 2023. Candidates must know the instructions carefully by visiting the official website before going to apply. Eligible candidates should apply online only, there is no other mode to apply. The candidates shall apply online after payment of fee and generation of reference ID. After filling the online application, a printout should be generated.
- Applicants must be of 18yrs of age.
- The upper age limit would be 35yrs old.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit will be given to the reserved category candidates.
For Primary Teachers:
- Bachelor/ Master Degree in the relevant disciple from any recognized University/ Institution is required.
- Applicants must have secured the minimum of 50 % marks in their 12thstandard and 40 % marks for reserved candidates (SC/ST categories candidates).
For Upper Primary Teacher:
- Candidates have qualified the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from any recognized University/Institution.
- Applicants have to secure a minimum of 50 % marks in their qualifying degree.
Steps to apply for Telangana TET 2023
- Participants need to access the official site of the Telangana State School Education Department i.e. on www.tstet.cgg.gov.in
- On the homepage see the notification regarding TS TET 2023 Notification.
- Click on that link, and read all the instructions carefully.
- Search for the link of Telangana TET Application form 2023, and click on it.
- Fill the application form and click on Submit button.
- Remit the application fee via online or offline mode.
- After successful completion of the form take the print out of the Application form and keep it safe.
- The mode of payment would be online or offline mode.
- Application fee amounts to Rs-200/- for general category candidates.
- Relaxation will be given to the reserved candidates when the official notice will be released by the authority.
- There are basically three papers-Paper-I and Paper-II and Paper-III
- Paper-I is basically teaching at the Primary level (I-V).
- Paper-II is teaching at the Upper Primary Level (VI-VIII).
- Paper-III includes those who are interested in teaching the I-VIII standards.
- The question paper carries 150 marks.
- The total no. of questions would be 150.
- The duration of the exam is 1 ½ hrs.
- The question paper consists of questions related to Language-1, language-2, pedagogy, mathematics and environmental studies.
- Each section carries 30marks.
- In order to qualify for the test, candidate need to score 60% marks.
Paper I: Structure
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Language I (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II (compulsory)||30||30|
|For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science or any other subjects teacher||60 MCQs||60|
TS TET 2023 Admit Card
- Candidates have to download the admit card online only.
- Enter the applicant registration number and date of birth to download admit card.
- Admit Card will be available in the month of June 2023.
- The examination authority will not send the Admit card by post.
- So candidates need to visit the official website for Admit card download.
Admit Card: Contents
- Date of Birth
- Roll no.
- Father’s name
- Date & timings
- The venue of the examination
- Instructions to be followed during the examination.
Steps to download the Admit card
- Visit the official site i.e. on www.tstet.cgg.gov.in.
- Search for the link to Admit Card on the home page.
- Fill in the details required in the form name, DOB, registration no. etc.
- Submit it.
- Admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Take the printout of it and don’t forget to carry on the examination date.
TS TET 2023 Result
- The Result will be announced online only.
- The result for all category posts will be declared in the month of July 2023.
- The candidate has to visit the website after the announcement of the result.
- The examination authority will not send the scorecard individually
- The candidate may get the result by entering the hall ticket number on the official website.
- The candidate must take the print of the result for future reference.
- The result shows the candidate Name, marks /Score roll number, exam center and other information.
- Don’t forget to bring the admit card on the examination date otherwise the examiner will not permit to give the examination.
- The admit card will be issued to the candidate prior to 15days to the examination.
- Admit card has to be downloaded from the official site by entering some details.
- The result will be declared after some time of the conduction of the examination.