The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda Registration Form for Multiple Courses will be released in June 2023. Previously, the Maharaja Sayajirao Institution of Baroda (MSUB) was known as “Baroda College,” and it was established as a private university in Vadodara, India, in 1949. As a consequence of the NAAC, the university has received an ‘A’ grade. Check here the details for MSU Baroda Admission 2023-24.
MSU Baroda Admission 2023: Overview
|Name||Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda|
|Offered Courses||UG/PG/Ph.D. & Diploma|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Official Webpage||[email protected]|
MSU Baroda Admission 2023: Important Details
Key information about significant events and deadlines will be sent to candidates through notification:
|Online Application Commencement||June 2023|
|Application Last Date||July 2023|
|Result Announcement||August 2023|
|Merit List||August 2023|
The University offers approximately 34 postgraduate Diploma programs, 78 postgraduate courses, 76 Ph.D. programs, and 88 undergraduate programs, as well as 347 programs in 92 subjects. Undergraduate, integrated, postgraduate, and doctoral programs are available in a diverse range of subjects as well as disciplines.
Similar to Arts, Education & Psychology, Commerce, Family & Community Sciences, Journalism & Communication, Fine Arts, Law, Pharmaceutical Studies Medicine, Management Studies, Performing Arts, Social Work, Science, Technology & Engineering.
MSUB 2023: Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must satisfy all of the University’s eligibility requirements in order to be considered for MSUB admission. Applicants should check their eligibility for admission prior to completing out the MSUB admission form 2023. Read out the MSU Baroda Admission 2023 eligibility requirements beneath.
Nationality: The test will only be open to Indian citizens.
- BA: The applicants should have passed the relevant board plus two. They should have a minimum of a 35 percent score. They may be from any field.
- BBA: The candidate should have completed Intermediate. They might as well have gotten at least 45 percent. They should be qualified based on their merit.
- BLIS: The candidate should have completed an intermediate-level course. They should have a minimum of 50% in each discipline.
- BCom: Applicants must have completed their 12th grade. It is required that they take English as a subject. They should pass intermediates with a score of 50%.
- BSc (Hons): Applicants should have passed their intermediate examinations to be eligible for this program. They should have gotten a score of at least 40%. They should be from the area of Science.
- MA: Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree (UG course). They should get a score of 50%. They should pass the university’s admission exam. For acceptance; they will have to go via an interview.
- MLIS: Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree. They may come from any field of study. They should maintain 50% marks.
- MSc: Applicants should have a science bachelor’s degree. They should have a score of at least 50%. They have to come from a science-related background.
- MEd: Applicants must have obtained their B.Ed. prior to applying. They need to have 50%. They might even have a Master’s degree.
- MCom: Applicants should have a B.Com/ B.Com (Acc.)/ B.Com (Hons.)/B.com (Hons.)/ B.com (Hons.)/B.com (Hons.)/ B.com (Hons.)/ (CA). They may even hold a BMF, BBA, B.Com (LLB), or BBS degree. They should have gotten 55%.
MSU Baroda Application Form
The application forms for the MSUB 2023 may be completed online. Before the deadlines, all applicants must complete the registration process. Applicants may fill out the application form upon perusing the whole information booklet.
- Applicants will be required to submit their program and subject preferences, as well as to read the directions and complete out the application form completely.
- They must pay the application fee as specified for the particular course after completing the application processes by providing all required information.
- The application cost may be paid using a Debit Card, Net Banking, or Credit Card. They must go to the form online after successfully paying the application cost.
- For PG Programs for Grant-in-Aid & Higher Payment with Entrance exam Admissions, it’s Rs.700.
- Rs.600 for UG Programs for Grant-in-Aid & Higher Payment with Entrance-Test Admissions.
- Rs.400 for PG programs with merit-based admissions.
- Rs.300 for UG Programs with Merit-Based Admissions.
Applicants who have been assigned a seat at this institution will be required to come to the admissions office with the following papers in order to finish the admissions process.
- Admit Card
- Certificate and grade sheet for class ten (for date of birth)
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Certificate and grade sheet for class 12
- Proof of identification (Aadhar/Driving License/PAN Card/ Passport)
- Photocopies of eight passport photos
- Caste Certificate Provisional Allotment Letter (if applicable)
- Disabilities Certificate (if applicable)
MSUB 2023: Scholarships
Befitting candidates may apply for a variety of academic and need-based scholarships. DSW Scholarship is, nevertheless, one of MSU Baroda’s most renowned scholarships. The following are further information on the subject:
Scholarship to DSW
This scholarship is available to eligible MSU Baroda students. To be eligible for this award, applicants must have received a minimum of 50% in their last qualifying test. A student’s household income must also be less than Rs 2.25 lakh per year. Applicants who fulfill the requirements may apply for this scholarship via the University portal.
MSU Baroda 2023: Seat Reservation
Applicants from the SC, ST, SEBC, and EWS categories are given priority in each program. The following is the category-by-category reservation criteria: