Sri Karan Narendra University is located in the city of Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. The Institution’s objective is to provide Integral Sustainable Agriculture and Rural Development for livelihood improvement, financial expansion, and possibilities in secondary agriculture in the state of Rajasthan via research, education, and outreach. Agricultural University, Sri Karan Narendra The Rajasthan Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) admission assessment is performed for enrollment to the Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in Agriculture program. Rajasthan Ph.D Admission 2024 is a state-level examination that takes place in the state of Rajasthan.
Rajasthan Ph.D Admission 2024: Important Dates
|Enrolment Period for Postgraduate and Doctoral Studies for PG and Ph.D (Without late fee)
|March 2024 – May 2024
|Enrollment Period for Postgraduate and Doctoral Studies for PG and Ph.D (With late fee)
|Deadline day to make changes in your submission
|Issuance of the Admit Card
|An assessment to evaluate eligibility
|OMR worksheets and an answer sheet are depicted.
|The timeframe for submitting the appeal
|Announcement of the Final Result
|Opening of Online Option Form
- Applicants must complete the application form offline and then pick it up from the Director’s desk at the institution where they want to attend.
- Candidates who’ve already completed their 10+2 education from a recognized board are deemed qualified to apply for this program.
- Submissions for entrance to the Ph.D course are deemed suitable for those who have completed an MSc course in any specialty.
- Qualifications are evaluated for admittance to the Ph.D program based on the applicant’s performance in the entrance test.
- If such a non-eligible applicant is accepted for whatever reason, the admission of that applicant will be revoked as soon as the error is discovered, even if it occurs at a later point in the entrance process.
- Applicants who’ve already completed the M.Sc. in the relevant topic from any State Agriculture Universities with a grade point average of 6.5 or above are eligible to apply. When programs from State Agriculture Universities are given with a grade point average of less than 6.5, applicants from the SC/ST/OBC/MBC/SAP/EWS categories will be granted a 5 percent exemption on the examination fee. The applicants who take benefit of the 5 percent exemption will not be assessed for the UR classification of the recruitment process. At the moment of carrying out the choice form, a graduation certification or preliminary degree certification is required.
Rajasthan Ph.D Admission 2024: Application Process
- Strictly online submissions will be considered for this application. There will be instructions on how to submit an applications form online on the webpage when it becomes accessible.
- The timetable for the assessments is contained in ANNEXURE-IV.
- Applicants are encouraged to carefully study the guidelines while completing out the online application. They should also have all of the necessary papers on hand in order to prevent the computer from rejecting their registration.
- The ability to modify the registration form is accessible in digital format.
- The applicant would not get details if their cell number is not available, their mobile number has changed, or there is a connectivity issue, wherein the Administrator’s office will never be held liable.
- Applicants are suggested to meticulously study the guidelines online site.
- Across all applicants, the application form cost is Rs. 3500/- plus any overdraft fees that may apply. The price for applicants belonging to the SC/ST/SAP (40 percent or above handicapped) categories in Rajasthan would be Rs. 2000/- plus transaction costs, if applicable. It is only possible to pay the application form cost via the online mode. Unless otherwise stated, this payment is not returnable, convertible, or modifiable under any circumstances.
- In addition, to be considered for reimbursement, you must pay the fees into your personal or a family relative’s bank accounts or credit/debit card and keep track of the payment information, along with the banking account id, activity ID, and timestamp, for future reference. Resist using E-account Mitra’s or credit/debit card, or other department’s accounts or credit/debit card.
- The secondary mark sheet and Certificate.
- The secondary mark sheet and Certificate.
- Sc. (Hons) Degree Transcript and Degree/Provisional Degree Certificate.
- Sc Degree Transcript and Degree/Provisional Degree Certificate (in case of Ph.D. admission).
- Verification Certification of admission to a prior level program obtained via the JET/Pre-PG Entrance Exam administered by the most recent institution enrolled and bearing the Registration Number.
- Merit and year of the entrance examination.
- Cast Certificate (the certificate should not be old than one year in case of OBC/MBC/EWS).
- Migration Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Gap Year Affidavit.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Aadhar Card.
- Two Photos of Passport Size.