NDA SSB Interview 2023: An physical, intellectual, group activity and psychological based evaluation of an individual’s capacity occur during an SSB (Service Selection Board) Interview, also called as SSB Interview. Aspirants will be able to clear for the Service Selection Board interview mainly in two phases. With the assistance of the merit list on the basis of the individual’s academic records after first qualifying the written test grounded on a specific type of entrance.
The entire process of Service Selection Board (SSB) lasts for five days. Aspirants should put a lot of thoughts into their preparation for this. After qualifying the written exam, most aspirants are unable to pass the NDA SSB interview as it is a difficult one. Therefore, we are providing you with all the crucial information related to the SSB interview 2023 in this post.
NDA SSB Interview 2023 Important Dates
|Event||Date (Expected Dates)|
|NDA 2 Exam Date||First week of September, 2023|
|NDA Result||Announced soon|
|NDA SSB Interview||Announced soon|
NDA 1 SSB Interview 2023
The first stage of the exam will most likely take place in the third week of April and after that, the interviews will be organized. Once the interviews are over, the final merit list will be released.
The second phase exam date will be in the first week of September 2023 most probably. The interview will take place after the announcement of the results by the board. The final and last merit list will be prepared after the conclusion of the NDA 2 SSB interviews.
Here is the complete schedule of the SSB Interview process:
|Day 1||Picture Perception test and Description Test|
|Day 2||Psychology Tests|
|Day 3||Group Testing Officer’s Task|
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
NDA SSB Interview 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: A candidate should either be a citizen of India, or a subject of Bhutan, or of Nepal, or a Tibetan refugee who came to India before the 1st of January 1962 with a motive of settling in India permanently, or an Indian origin person who has migrated from Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Burma, and East African countries of Uganda, Kenya, Zambia, Malawi, the United Republic of Tanzania, Ethiopia, Zaire and Vietnam to permanently settle in India.
- The candidates who belong to the categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above, must be a person in whose bind a eligibility certificate issued by Govt. of India is crucial, may be enrolled to the examination provisionally subject to the mandatory certificate being given to the candidate by the Govt. before the announcement of result by NDA SSB or join the training.
- Age: Candidates must be the age of 16½ years & above 19½ years
- Education: Candidates clearing the 10+2 examination or its equivalent with an aggregate of 70 % marks in Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics from a recognized educational board can apply for this particular entry.
- Note: Height standards should be up to 2.5 centimeters is permitted where the Medical Board allowed that the aspirant must be grow & meet the required standard on the completion of the candidate’s training.
Interview Stages Tests
Stage-I Screening Test:
- Form filling
- OIR (Officer Intelligence Rating) Test
- Picture Perception and Description Test (PP & DT)
Stage-II Psychological Test:
- Thematic Apperception Test (TAT)
- Word Association Test (WAT)
- Situation Reaction Test (SRT)
- Self Description Test (SD)
Group Testing Officers Test:
- Command Task
- Snake race/ Group Obstacle Race
- Individual lecture
- Personal Interview
The in depth selection procedure for 10+2 TES Entry in the Indian Army is given below:
- The selection of the entrants will be done on the basis of the cut percentage as prescribed by the Rtg Dte.
- The selected candidates will be proclaimed through SMS or e-mail related to their Selection Centre allotment.
- After the allotment of selection centre is done, candidates will shortlist their NDA SSB scheduled by logging on the first cum first serve basis. The authority will forward the selection centre links via e-mail.
- The chosen candidates will be put through the SSB interview.
- The duration of the interview is commenced till 5 days. During the candidates stay at the interview, candidates are put via group tests, psychological tests and interviews.
- Aspirants will have to undergo Stage 1 of the selection procedure on the first initial day. Only the aspirants who are successful shall be hold on to for the balance of the testing.
- Those who fail to pass the stage 1 will be returned on the first day. Stage 1 is intellectually originated tests, comprising of an intelligence test.
- The successful candidates at the interview will have to clear the medical tests which will go on for 3-5 days excluding Sundays & gazetted holidays.
- Individuals suggested by the NDA SSB & announced medically fit will then be selected for training in the order of merit according to the number of available vacancies.
- The finally chosen candidates will accomplish all the certificates or bonds as specified for the NDA cadet’s entry.