RTE Admission 2024-25: RTE (Right to Education), basically defines that every child who is under the age of fourteen years is legally and officially entitled to avail of primary elementary education in every state of India. RTE (Right to Education) is a huge step forward in the human race’s diversion of a world where every individual gets to receive a quality education.
The online application form for RTE Admission will be released very soon with the assistance of the online mode. With the benefit of this scheme, Economically and Socially Weak Background Family Students of every state can take part in the RTE (Right to Education) Scheme. The concerned state government offers free education in government schools and along with that, it also provides Rs.13,000 for the students of private schools. However, there is one condition if the child’s school should be registered under RTE Act 2009, then only he/ she will be able to avail of benefits from this scheme. For detailed information about the same, we recommend you to go through this entire post and get complete knowledge.
RTE Admission 2024 Overview
|RTE Admission 2024
|Economically and Socially Weak Background students belonging to the category of SC/ ST
|Right To Education Act & Scheme
|The objective of the Scheme
|Providing financial aid and less fee
|Online Or Offline
RTE Admission 2024 Important Dates
|Official Notification Release Date
|Admission Online Application Beginning Date
|Last Date of Admission Application
|Date of Verification
|Verification of Documents
|Date of Rejected Verification List
|District Documents & Certificate Submission For Rejected Form
|List of Shortlisted Candidates For 1st Round Date
|List of Shortlisted Candidates For 2nd Round Date
|Admission Date of Third Round
RTE Admission 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Here are the complete eligibility criteria laid down below for the aspirants:
- Those candidates who are between the age of 6 years to 14 years of age will get admission.
- 25% of the seats are strictly reserved for the financially weaker sections of society.
- A citizen of India will be eligible for admission.
- In the case of state-specific applications, a candidate needs to hold the concerned state domicile.
- 3.5 lakhs is the income category for the poor sections of society.
- Karnataka RTE Admission 2024
- Kerala RTE Admission 2024
- RTE Maharashtra Admission 2024
- Tamil Nadu RTE Admission 2024
RTE Admission 2024 Selection Criteria
The shortlisting of the candidates in RTE (Right to education) Admissions will be done on the basis of the lottery system conducted by the government of the concerned state. After the organization of the lottery, the results will be announced on the official web portal of RTE.
Steps to Apply for RTE Admission
If you are aware of all the information regarding the eligibility criteria and other processes, then you must also go through its application process. Firstly, candidates should log in to the authorized web portal of RTE and find the link for an online application form. Given below is the step-by-step information to apply online for admission:
- In the very first step, you have to log in to the official web page of the Right To Education (RTE) Admission 2024.
- From there get the direct state-wise link available there.
- Tap on the Registration & Login button provided on the home page.
- Give your Registration Id and Password in the Login Box and hit the login button.
- Now get the link for the application form and give out the details asked in the application form.
- Upload the asked scanned documents asked for and tap on the submit button.
- Make sure to receive the print copy of the application form for more use in the future.
- Student Recent Passport Size Photo
- Aadhar Card of Student
- Parent’s Aadhaar Card and other ID
- Student Birth Certificate
- One Address Proof
- School Admission Receipt
- Family Income Certificate
- Self-Attested Document
- Bank Passbook Copy
- BPL Ration Card, etc.