RTE Maharashtra Admission 2024: In the state of Maharashtra an admission procedure will be organized which is organized by the School Education and Support Department, Government of Maharashtra. Guardians who are paying attention in applying for the RTE 25% reserved seats may apply online mode. You need to check the complete eligibility norms before applying for RTE Maharashtra Admission. Maharashtra RTE Admission Online application form-filling procedure will commence on the official website. Apply for the admission of your child by following the simple instructions mentioned here. Get complete details of RTE admission from the below-uttered section.
Maharashtra RTE Admission 2024 Details
|RTE Admission 2024
|Primary to 8th standard
|School Education and Support Department, Government of Maharashtra
|Starting date to fill the form
|Last date of application
Maharashtra RTE Admission Schedule
|Commencement of application submission
|Last date of application
RTE Maharashtra 2024 waiting list will be released in the second week of March 2024. According to RTE regulation, all the non-govt schools located in diverse cities of Maharashtra state will reserve 25 percent of seats for those who belong to the weaker section and offer admission to them in entry-level classes with free education till VIII class.
School Education and Support Department, Govt of Maharashtra will soon invite online application forms from the parents of the students who desire to get admission under Maharashtra RTE Admission 2024. Parents have to submit the form before the last week of February 2024. Admissions will be open for 25% of reserved seats as per the Right to education act 2009 made by the state government.
RTE Maharashtra Admission Process
Maharashtra RTE Admission 2024 Important Links
|RTE 25% User Manual
|Mobile App Manual
|Frequently Asked Questions
RTE Maharashtra Application Form
- RTE Maharashtra Application Form for Parents will be released in the second week of February 2024 and can be filled out until the second week of February 2024.
- Those who want to appear for the admission procedure need to refer to the official website of the university
- The official authority of the RTE will not accept any other mode for the process of the application form.
- Fill application form before the due date.
- Those who will not fill and submit the form will not be able to appear for the admission procedure.
- You need to check the eligibility criteria set by the authority before filling out the application form.
- You need to register through the official site of the university by providing some correct information on the contact number and email Id, etc.
- On successful registration, you will receive login credentials by mail or SMS on the registered email Id and phone number.
- With the help of the login, the credential opens the application form and starts filling the form by entering the necessary details it.
- Enter all the information in the approved manner and properly with the help of the documents.
- Upload documents in form in the given size and format as mentioned on the official website.
- However, all the credentials should be uploaded in a given manner.
- Check the application form and then take a printout of the duly filled application form.
RTE Maharashtra 2024 Lottery
- In order to provide admission to students in the school the official authority will conduct a lottery.
- All the applicants will get seats in school if the school has a number of vacancies but fewer applicants apply for admission.
- Those schools which have an enormous number of applicants applying for admission but fewer vacancies will use the lottery system which will be generated by the district administration which is an education officer, primary for the district.
- For the reference of students, the official authority will release the selection list of candidates in online mode on the official site.
- And in order to check the selection list, you are advised to use the login credentials generated at the time of registration.
|RTE Maharashtra Lottery Result 2024: Check Waiting List
RTE Maharashtra Result
For the reference of students, the result will be announced in online mode on the official site of the university. You need to report to e allotted school on the decided date and time as mentioned on the website along with all essential documents as mentioned below:
- Category certificate
- Printout of the duly filled application form
- Photograph passport size
- Domicile certificate
- Income certificate
- Educational qualification mark sheets
- Birth certificate
- Disability certificate
EndNote: For any other queries about RTE Maharashtra 2024, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.