RTE Madhya Pradesh Admission 2024: The government of Madhya Pradesh conducts school admissions through RTE (Right to Education) Act for those students who are willing to get admission for the Economic Weaker Section & Reserved Category, Interested students may apply by filling RTE MP Admission form. RTE MP Admission notification will be announced soon. The government of India has mandated a rule that each private Non-government regulated school has to reserve 25 percent seats for the Economic Weaker Section (EWS). You need to check complete eligibility norms.
RTE Admission Application Dates 2024 will be available in our web portal. Students can follow the simple steps mentioned below to fill the RTE Madhya Pradesh Online Registration 2024. Here we provide a direct link to submit the application form for the convenience of students & their parents/ guardians.
RTE Madhya Pradesh Admission 2024 Details
|Association Name||Right of Childer to Free and Compulsory Education (RTE)|
|For the State||Madhya Pradesh|
|Admission Courses||School Admissions|
|RTE MP Application Form Date||April 2024|
|Last Date for Application Submission||May 2024|
|MP RTE Admission Lottery Date 2024||Updated Soon|
The objective of MP RTE Admission 2024
Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act has been enacted on 4 August 2009, the objective of (RTE) is to provide free and compulsory education for children between the age of 6 to 14 years. For rising Education levels in rural & urban areas, the central govt has made the required to reserve twenty-five percent seats for Economic Weaker Section (EWS) & Reserved Category (ST, ST, PH, etc.)
RTE Madhya Pradesh Admission 2024-25 Important Dates
|Start Date to Fill Form||Last week of April 2024|
|Last Date to fill Form||Last week of May 2024|
|To upload verified Document at the portal||1st week of May 2024 to 1st week of June 2024|
Factors Of MP RTE Admission At Entry Level
- Right of Education Act offers the Free School Education to EWS Community Children.
- Each citizen of India with adequate eligibility may gain the benefits.
- RTE Admission 2024-20 will provide direct admission in Pre-Primary (PP3+/PP4+/PP5+) to First Class.
|Entry Level Class Name||Age Limit|
|Pre-Primary three+ (PP.3+)||3 Years or More but should be less than 4 Years|
|Pre-Primary four+ (PP.3+)||3 Years 6 Months or More but should be less than 5 Years|
|Pre-Primary five+ (PP.3+)||4 Years 6 Months or More but should be less than 6 Years|
|First||Five Years or More, but should be less than 7 years|
Eligibility for RTE Madhya Pradesh Admission
- Domicile Certificate
- BPL Card valid for weaker sections
- SC/ST, Vimukta Jats,
- Leaseholder families of forest land
- More than 40 percent of children with disabilities
- HIV infected children
- Orphan students who are registered by Women and Child Development Officer
- In the first Phase of RTE Madhya Pradesh Admission form you have to fill an online admission form.
- After completing form responsible authority will do the lottery draw procedure for making a priority Merit list.
- The beneficiary, who come under the Lottery Draw go for taking admission to their preferred school.
- In the Last of the selection process govt. Provide final admission.
How to Apply for RTE Madhya Pradesh Admission 2024
- Visit the official site of RTE Madhya Pradesh
- On the home page, you need to press on the “RTE Free admission” to Proceed.
- Before going to MP RTE Admission notification, first of all, read all admission Guidelines carefully
- Now press on to the option of the “Online Application Form” option.
- Press on a window new page of an application form will open.
- Fill in all the essential information and press on the final submission button, get the hard copy of the same
EndNote: Keep checking this page to get more details RTE MP Admission notice