RTE Tamil Nadu Admission 2024: RTE Tamil Nadu Admission notification has been released. Remember to fill out the RTE Tamil Nadu Admission form on or before the last date. For the Online application forms, You can acquire complete relevant details from here.
RTE Tamil Nadu Admission Process will be started from the 1st week of April 2024 tentatively… for more latest updates stay connected.
RTE Tamil Nadu Admission 2024 Overview
|RTE Tamilnadu Admission 2024
|Name of the department
|School department of Tamil Nadu
RTE Tamil Nadu 2024 Important Dates
|Available on Application Form for Online
|1st week of April 2024
|Last Date of Application Form
|To be announced
About RTE Tamilnadu Admission
RTE was recognized in all the states for eligible applicants to provide free and compulsory education. In order to appear for the RTE Tamil Nadu, admissions fill and submit the application form which will be soon available in online mode on the official website of the university. For the reference of students, the Tamil Nadu School Education Department will update all the notifications related to the RTE Admission 2024 on the official website of the university for the reference of students. However, we are unfolding all the important information related to the admission procedure.
RTE Tamil Nadu 2024-23 Important Links
|Start Online Application form
|Resume Online Application Form
How to fill RTE Tamil Nadu 2024 Application Form?
- Important information related to the form is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Visit the official website of the university in order to get the application form.
- Fill out and submit the application form which will be soon available in online mode on the official website
- Check the information related to the eligibility criteria and important instructions for the admission procedure.
- You need to register yourself on the official website of the university by entering relevant details such as name, contact number, email ID, date of birth, etc.
- All the details at the time of registration should be filled in properly.
- As the official authority will send all the further notifications to the applicants on the email Id and contact number provided by the applicant at the time of registration.
- The applicants need to download the application form from the official website of the university once the registration process is completely done.
- After registration applicants need to start entering necessary details in the application form as required such as personal, educational, contact, parents, and many other details with the help of the educational qualification documents.
- After that applicants need to upload some necessary documents in the application form as needed in the given format and size as mentioned on the official website of the university.
- And then applicants need to take a printout of the duly filled application form and pay the application fee as mentioned on the official website of the university.
- Once the application form is completely filled applicants need to submit the duly filled application form and then complete the application process.
- Students should be a permanent resident of the state
- Family income of candidates family should not be more than Rs. 2 Lakh
- Students should belong to the SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS category
- Age should be in between 6 to 14 years
- Aadhar Card / Ration Card of parents
- Birth certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Disadvantages group Special Category Certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Income certificate
- Passport size photographs
RTE Tamil Nadu Registration Procedure
The online application procedure will begin in the first week of May 2024. You need to follow the below-mentioned steps after registration will commence seeking application.
EndNote: Stay tuned with us for more information about the RTE Tamilnadu admission 2024, we will update the information as officially released by the department.