NEET PG Application Form 2021: NEET-PG is commenced in the month of December in the online mode or computer-based. After Supreme Court directive this year this examination replaced with the All India PG Medical Entrance Exam or AIPGMEE and DNB CET soon will let others take admission to the government, deemed medical college as well private all over India. On the basis of NEET PG score top colleges and universities of the country give admission in PG Medical courses. Candidates can check the article below for the steps to fill the application form and all exam-related updates.
NEET PG Application Form 2021
NEET PG Online Application application process has started. The online application link is given in the below section.
NEET PG 2021 Important Dates
|Availability of Information Bulletin||3rd week of October 2020|
|Online Registration Starts from||4th week of October 2020|
|Last date to register online||4th week of November 2020|
|Demo Test Available||3rd week of December 2020|
|Admit Card Availability||Last week of December 2020|
|NEET PG 2021 Exam Date||1st week of January 2021|
|Result/Cutoff Declaration||Last week of January 2021|
- Only Indian nationals can apply.
- Candidates must have an MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized by the MCI.
- Students should have completed 1 year of internship or
- Students should have likely to complete the internship on or before 31st March 2021.
- All India 50% Quota seats: Students who have studied or passed MBBS from Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir, Andhra Pradesh states are not eligible for this quota.
NEET PG 2021 Application Fee
- 3750/- for Gen/OBC candidates
- 2750/- for SC/ST/PWD categories.
Check here: Medical Entrance Exam
- The exam will be organized in a computer-based test mode.
- The question paper will be asked in the English language.
- Multiple choice questions will be asked.
- The exam will be organized in the Morning from 10:00 AM to 3:45 PM and Afternoon from 3:45 PM to 7:30 PM.
- The exam duration will be 3 and a half hour.
- No negative marking will be done in this examination.
|Topics||No. of Questions|
|Social And Preventive Medicine||25|
|Medicine Dermatology And Venereology||37|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||25|
|Radiodiagnosis & Radiotherapy||12 (6+6)|
|Surgery, ENT, Orthopedics & Anaesthesia||46|
How to fill NEET PG Application Form 2021
- Payment details.
- Valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Personal, qualification and address details.
Step-1: Online Registration
- Visit the official website of NEET PG.
- Click on the “Registration” option.
- Register by filling all the required registration details and submit it.
Step-2: Fill Details
- Fill all the required details in the application form such as personal, address details, academic, etc.
- Click on “Save & Continue” button after filling the details.
- Read the declaration and click on “I Agree” and submit your entries.
Step-3: Schedule Examination
- Select the three cities for examination as per their preferences.
- Choose the test site, date & timing of the examination after selecting cities.
- Click on “Save & Continue” button to proceed to fee payment.
Step-4: Fee Payment
- Pay the application fee through online mode using the credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Choose the payment option.
- Fill the required payment details and click on “Make Payment” button.
Step-5: Print Confirmation Page
- Candidates will be redirected to the home page after completing all the steps of the application form.
- To take the printout of the confirmation page click on the “Print Application” button.
- Keep the confirmation page safe till the admission process.
NEET PG 2021 Counseling
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
The NEET PG Counseling will conduct for offering admissions to 50% All India Quota seats. Counseling will be held online by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) and Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). Admissions to remaining 50% seats will be conducted by State government or an authority selected by them.
Documents required at the time of Counselling/Admission:
- 10th class mark sheet & passing certificate.
- 12th class mark sheet & passing certificate.
- NEET PG 2022 Admit Card & Rank Card.
- Graduation certificates.
- Counseling call letter.
- Category certificates (if applicable).
- Recent passport size photographs.
- Transfer certificates.
NEET PG 2021 Important Points
- NBE (National Board of Examinations) will organize the NEET PG exam.
- The registration will be done through online mode.
- You can not apply through offline mode for this exam.
- If you don’t appear for the exam, the application fee is not refundable.
- Candidates can make changes by logging back to the official website.
- The fee payment can be done through online mode.
- You can check the eligibility from the above-given section.
- A candidate will have to take the exam on a pre-assigned workstation, in the testing center.
- Total of 300 questions will be asked.
- There is no negative marking in this exam.
- The exam will have multiple choice questions.