National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) will manage NEST Counselling 2020 for admission in the M.Sc integrated programme. The counselling will be conducted at NISER Bhubaneswar through offline mode. This entrance exam will be conducted in 59 cities all over the country. It is conducted separately by the two participating institutions. More details about NEST Counselling 2020 are given in the following article.
NEST Counselling 2020: Important Dates
|Exam Date||1st week of June 2020|
|Results||3rd week of June 2020|
|Counselling starts from||1st week of July 2020|
NEST Counselling 2020
To get admission in M.Sc programmes offered by NISER and UM-DAE CEBS, it is mandatory to qualify the entrance exam. The process of NEST Counselling 2020 will be organized in various rounds through offline mode. Students have to report to the counselling venue at the specified date & timing. Bring the original documents along with them at the time of counselling.
NEST Counselling 2020 Process
- The counselling is conducted through offline mode only.
- Candidates appearing in the entrance exam are eligible for the counselling rounds.
- Candidates have to appear in person at the counselling venue on schedule date & time.
- No candidates will be allowed to sit in the counselling, without document verification.
- On the basis of marks scored in NEST exam, a merit list will be prepared.
- For merit list preparation, the score of the general section along with scores of top three sections from the subjects will be considered.
- On the basis of ranks secured by the candidate in the rank list, students will be called for further admission process.
- Merit list will be posted on the official site of the NEST and the admissions will be done strictly on the basis of merit list till all seats are filled.
Procedure of NEST Counselling 2020
- Fill the application form first in order to participate in counselling.
- Select the venue for attending the counselling according to their convenience.
- Candidates will be allowed to enter in further process on verifying the original documents.
- Candidates must produce the relevant certificate to claim for the reserved category.
- Select the college and course preference.
- Candidates can get the admission in the allotted college by paying the demand draft of requisite fee.
- Get admission in allotted college the offer letter given by the authority.
|PD (part of other categories)||5||1|
Documents required during NEST Counselling 2020
- 10th and 12th class mark sheet
- 12th class passing certificate
- School leaving/college leaving/transfer certificate
- Caste certificate (if required)
- Non-creamy layer certificate
- Disability Certificate from Govt./Municipal hospital
- Domicile Certificate (for J&K quota)
- Demand Draft of Rs. 10,000/- in favour of UM-DAE CBS, Mumbai towards initial payment of fees.