To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) is a leading institution in fashion education which offers admission in bachelor’s and master’s courses in design and fashion technology. NIFT 2018 Admit card will be issued via online mode only to the eligible candidates who had successfully filled their NIFT 2018 Application form. There are overall 16 campuses of NIFT across India offering 2010 seats in B. Design program and 360 seats for B. F. Tech program. All UG programmes will be conducted via online mode (pen & paper base) such as the General Ability Test of NIFT 2018 will be commence on 12th February, 2018. Candidates who qualify GAT for B. Design programmes will be invited for situation test or GD/PI of NIFT 2018. NIFT 2018 Admit Card will be provided to the candidates from 23rd of January, 2018. For more details read the article mentioned below.
|Downloading of NIFT 2018 Admit Card||3rd week of January 2018|
|Exam Date||2nd week of February 2018|
|Situation Test/Group Discussion/Interview||April-May 2018|
|NIFT Call Letter for GD/PI||April 6, 2018|
|Final Result Declaration||May/June 2018|
NIFT 2018 Admit Card
- Admit Card will be provided to the candidates via online mode and candidates can download it from the official portal of NIFT.
- Candidates who had filled their application form successfully will be issued the Admit card.
- Admit card is the mandatory document required for appearing in the examination, so don’t forget to bring it on the examination date.
- Admit card contains details related to the examination and about the candidate.
- Candidates must cross check the information in the admit card so they don’t finds any difficulty on the examination date.
Details on Admit Card
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll no
- Programme appearing for
- Date & timings of the examination
- Examination Venue
- Photograph & signature of the candidate.
Steps to Download NIFT 2018 Admit card
- Visit the official site of NIFT
- Navigate the link for NIFT 2018 admit card and click on it
- Enter registered email Id and Date of Birth (DOB) or 6-digit application number of NIFT 2018
- Click on ‘Submit’ option
- Admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Cross-check all information mentioned on admit card including candidate’s personal details, exam venue details and exam date and timings
- Click on ‘Download’ button to download Admit card.
- Take a print out of it.
- Candidates were suggested to take some extra copy of NIFT 2018 Admit Card.
Discrepancies in the NIFT 2018 Admit Card
- Candidates must check all the information mentioned in the NIFT 2018 Admit Card carefully like Name, DOB, Gender, Category, Test Centre Name, Date, and Time of examination etc
- If candidates have any queries or issues regarding the NIFT 2018 Admit card or examination so they may contact the authority immediately.
Documents required on Exam Day
- A good Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black)
- NIFT 2018 Admit Card,
- Photo ID Proof
- Candidates should reach the examination venue prior 30 minutes from the commencement of the examination.
- No Mobile phones, calculator, electronic gadgets were allowed in the examination, if candidate found with these devices will be declared disqualified.
- Candidates who will be short listed from the written entrance examination will be required to take the Situation test/Group Discussion (GD) / Interview as applicable (except B.F.Tech).
- Admit card will be avialble via online mode from the official site which have to be downloaded by the candidate’s by entering some required information which may be the registration no, DOB or Application no.
- Candidates should bring their NIFT 2018 Admit card along with one identity proof on the examination date.
- If candidate finds any discrepancies in the admit card so he/she can contact the authority immediately.