NIH BHMS Admission 2023: Candidates who clear the NEET-UG, can apply for NIH BHMS Admission conducted by National Institute of Homeopathy (NIH) Kolkata. Applications will be invited for admission to 5½ yrs, BHMS Degree Course in Homoeopathy (including one-year compulsory Rotatory Internship). Candidates must participate in the Online Counseling process conducted by the AYUSH Admission Central Counselling Committee (AACCC), Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India. Candidates can check details about NIH BHMS Admission 2023 in the article given below.
NIH BHMS Admission 2023: Important Dates
|NEET 2023 exam date||1st week of May 2023|
|Declaration of NEET 2023 Result||1st week of Jun 2023|
|Registration/Payment & Choice Filling||4th week of June 2023|
|Choice Filling/Locking||1st week of July 2023|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||1st week of July 2023|
|Result||1st week of July 2023|
|Reporting||1st week of July 2023|
|Registration/Payment & Choice Filling||3rd week of July 2023|
|Choice Filling/Locking||4th week of July 2023|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||4th week of July 2023|
|Result||4th week of July 2023|
|Reporting||1st week of August 2023|
|MOP-UP Round for Central/Deemed University/National Institutes only|
|Registration/Payment & Choice Filling||3rd week of August 2023|
|Choice Filling/Locking||4th week of August 2023|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||4th week of August 2023|
|Result||4th week of August 2023|
|Reporting||4th week of August 2023|
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 and qualified National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG) Session 2023-21.
- 10+2 must be passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English individually.
- A minimum of 50 percent of marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at the qualifying examination of 10+2 standard is also required.
- The percentage criteria are 40% for the unreserved candidate.
- No candidate shall be admitted to BHMS Degree Course unless he has attended the age of 17 years.
- The maximum age of the candidate should be 25 years.
- The date will be included as on or before the 31st December of the year of admission in the first year of the Course.
- The upper age limit may be relaxed by five years for reserved candidates.
Documents to be enclosed with the Application Form
- 10th and 12th Standard Admit Card, Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Confirmation page of Online application form of NEET 2023
- Admit Card and Result of NEET 2023
- Offer Letter for Admission at NIH, Kolkata issued by the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India through Online Counselling
- AADHAR Card
- Caste Certificate (for SC, ST & OBC Candidates).
- Certificate of “benchmark disability” from the competent authority (for PWD candidates)
- Character/Conduct Certificate College/Institute last studied,
- Transfer Certificate College/Institute last studied
- Migration Certificate
- 06 (Six) Passport size Photographs
- Two self-addressed envelopes
- Proforma for undertaking by the Student and Parent/Legal Guardian,
- Anti-Ragging Affidavit
- Self-Educational Gap Affidavit.
- The application fee for NIH BHMS 2023 is Rs. 1000/-.
- The mode for submitting the application fee is through the Demand Draft.
- The selection is done on the basis of the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Scores.
- Candidates will be admitted only after verification of their eligibility and payment of necessary fees as prescribed.
- All the required documents will have to be produced for verification at the time of provisional admission.
- The date of counselling and the list of candidate who is eligible for admission for NIH BHMS Admission 2023 will be released at the official website.
- Candidates after getting an offer letter must report to the National Institute of Homoeopathy, Kolkata for verification of documents and Medical fitness.
- Any candidate reporting on the wrong date will not be considered for admission.