NIMCET Application Form 2021 will be released in the 1st week of March 2021. To provide admission in MCA (Master of Computer Application) an MCA Entrance Test (NIMCET), is conducted by NIT. MCA course offered by 11 participating NITs (Warangal/ Tiruchirapalli/ Surathkal/ Raipur/ Kurukshetra/ Jamshedpur/ Durgapur/ Calicut/ Bhopal/ Allahabad/ Agartala). Candidates can get detailed information about NIMCET Application Form 2021 in the article below with steps to fill the application form.
NIMCET Application Form 2021
- NIMCET 2021 Online Application link will be updated here.
NIMCET 2021 Important Dates
|Publication of Advertisement||1st week of March 2021|
|Online registration starts from||1st week of March 2021|
|Last date to send application form||2nd week of April 2021|
|Availability of Admit Card||3rd week of May 2021|
|Date of Examination||4th week of May 2021|
|Result||1st week of June 2021|
|Opening date of online choice filling||2nd week of June 2021|
|Closing date of online choice filling||3rd week of June 2021|
|First round seat allotment||4th week of June 2021|
|Second round of allotment||4th week of June 2021|
|Third round of allotment||1st week of July 2021|
|Announcement of vacant seat||2nd week of July 2021|
NIMCET Application Form 2021 Details
The application form will be released from 1st week of March 2021. Students can apply through online mode only. Upload your recent photograph & signature (of size 50 KB and 150 KB) in JPEG/JPG/PNG format. Size of all other uploaded documents must be between 50 KB and 500 KB, and format must be PDF only. Upload the PDF of mark-sheets year wise only. Students are informed to take the printout of the filled-in application form for future use. No correction will be allowed after the form submission. Students can apply till 2nd week of April 2021.
Steps to fill NIMCET Application Form 2021
- Visit the official website to fill the application form.
- Now, click on the “New Registration” link.
- Fill your name, email and mobile number & click on the “Reset” button.
- Then, click on the “Register” button.
- A confirmation mail will be sent in your registered email ID.
- Confirm your account & set a password
- Now, log in with “Email ID” & “Password” and read all the instructions given on the page.
- Click on the “Application Form” option.
- Fill all the required details like address and communication details & click on the “NEXT” button.
- Then, fill your academic details and mark information & click on the “NEXT” button.
- Select a minimum 3 exam city center as per your preferences.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Upload the scanned images of a photograph, signature in JPEG/JPG/PNG format.
- Upload other documents in PDF format.
- The next step is to pay the application fee.
- Make payment through online mode.
- Take a print out copy of the application form further use.
- The application fee can be deposit online through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
|for Open/OBC Candidates||Rs. 2,000/-|
|SC/ST/PWD Candidates||Rs. 1100/-|
- The question paper will be asked in the English language only.
- The exam will be organized through pen and paper-based mode.
- The duration of the examination will be 2 and a half hours.
- The total number of questions will be 120 MCQ type questions.
- 4 marks will be given for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The questions paper will have 4 sections- Mathematics, Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning, Computer Awareness, and General English.
|Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning||40|
- Nationality: Indian national students can apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Students must have B.Sc/B.Sc (Hons)/BCA or B.E / B.Tech or equivalent degree from a recognized University.
- Minimum Marks: Students should obtain a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or 6.5 CGPA (55% marks or 6.0 CGPA for SC, ST candidates).
- Appearing Students: Candidates who are appearing final year examination are also eligible to apply.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
NIMCET Application Form 2021: Important Points
- The application fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- There is no prescribed age limit.
- There is no need to send any documents to the officials.
- Candidates will not be allowed to make the correction after submission of the application form.