NIOS 12th Result 2022: National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) is going to organize the class XII examination in June-July 2022. These exams will be conducted in various assigned examination centers for Arts, Science, and Commerce stream students. Further information regarding the NIOS class XII examination can be checked on the official website. The result will be available on the official website for all the streams. Thus students need to visit the NIOS official website and enter their enrollment no. on the result link. Besides this, the other ways to check their NIOS Result 2022 for Class XII are there, viz. via SMS and DigiLocker.
All the students of NIOS have to reach out to the accredited institutions to get the original mark sheet because the online available mark sheet is provisional in nature.
NIOS XII Result 2022 — Highlights
|Board name||National Institute of Open School|
|Exam name||Senior Secondary/ Class 12 exams|
|Result date||July 2022*|
|Required credentials||Enrollment number|
|Number of students||Around 1.7 lakh|
|Mode of result||Online|
NIOS XII Result 2022: Important Dates
|NIOS 12th Practical exam||June 2022|
|NIOS 12th Theory exam||June 2022|
|NIOS Result 2022 date||July 2022|
|Application dates for Rechecking of Result||Within 15 days after NIOS 10th result declaration|
How to check NIOS XII Result 2022
The results of NIOS class XII can be checked in three ways, i.e online, via SMS, or Digilocker. So, in this section all of these methods are described in detail:
Steps to check NIOS XII Result 2022 Online
- Visit the official website of NIOS where the results are announced, i.e. results.nios.ac.in/home/public-exam.
- Thereafter, enter your enrollments no. and captcha as given there. Later, click on the ‘submit button.
- Now the results are available to download on the screen. So, you can download it and take a printout of the same for the future.
All the students of NIOS who have cleared the class XII examination are also eligible to get mark sheets, provisional certificates, and migration-cum-transfer certificates. However, the students who still have to qualify for the exam will only get the mark sheet after the declaration of the result.
NIOS Result 2022 Class 12 login window would appear as:
Steps to check NIOS XII Result 2022 via SMS
Follow the steps given below to check the NIOS result 2022 via SMS. These steps are simple to use as well as they save your time.
- You have to create a message for getting your NIOS Class XII results via SMS. Also, there is a foxed format of composing this SMS which is given below
NIOS10 or NIOS12 and suppose if the roll number is 130491254567 then type it as- NIOS10 130491254567.
- The above-mentioned text is then sent to 5676750.
- A reply will be sent as it is to the same number.
- Thereafter, save your NIOS Class XII results for the 2022 year.
Steps to check NIOS 12th Result 2022 via DigiLocker
Using this simple guide, students can also check their NIOS 12th result 2022 using the Digilocker. So without further ado let’s begin with them:
- To check NIOS 12th results in 2022 via this method, first, register yourself on DigiLocker.
- As you visit the DigiLocker, on the top right corner, you will find a ‘Sign in’| ‘Sign up’ option. So, if you do not have an already registered account on Digilocker, then click on ‘Sign up’ otherwise click on ‘Sign in’.
- Clicking any of the above options will take you to a new tab. On visiting this tab, you have to feed your mobile number or your Aadhaar card number linked to your current mobile no.
- Thereafter, you will receive an OTP on your no. for confirmation. But if in some cases you do not receive it within 30 seconds, request a new one.
- Once the OTP has been entered, you will be required to create a new DigiLocker Account. Therefore, you need to provide these details which include: Full name, Date of birth, Gender, and an Email ID.
- Once all the fields are entered and the account is activated, you can check the NIOS XII result 2022.
Details available on NIOS 12th Result 2022
As discussed already that the online result of NIOS is considered provisional, hence, it is only used as a reference. Therefore, if any discrepancy or error is found, then the student must apply for rectification within 30 days after the NIOS result declaration. The student must know about the details mentioned on the NIOS XII result so that he/she checks the details thoroughly. It includes:
- Candidate’s Name, Date of Birth, Enrollment number, Course/Class, Examination Year, Examination Month, Total Marks, Qualifying Status, Mother’s Name, Father’s name, Abbreviations, Marks scored in theory and practical.
Also, the students must know that they have to submit the correction application form at the concerned study center.
NIOS XII Rechecking
NIOS also offers all its students to apply for rechecking of their papers if they are not satisfied with their marks in Class XII. But the students have to apply for it within 15 days of the 2022 result declaration. Besides this, students have to submit an application form and pay Rs. 300 per subject as application fee for rechecking in online mode. While applying for rechecking, students must keep in mind that final marks can be increased as well as decreased because the total marks obtained by the students will be rechecked.
NIOS also offers an alternative of Revaluation of the answer sheets and for this, the student will be charged Rs 800 per subject. However, the revaluation is only considered, if there is an increment of 5% or more marks. Otherwise, the marks remain the same until the candidate is able to pass with or without grace. Alternatively, if the new marks are less than the original marks, then the original marks will be declared as the final marks.
|NIOS 12th Application Form 2022 Registration Date, Fees, Fill Online form|
|NIOS Admission 2022: NIOS 10th 12th Online Admission, Dates|
NIOS Improvement Exams
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Besides rechecking and revaluation, the students of NIOS have an alternative of improvement exams as well. However, the improvement exams are conducted only for those students who have not scored passing marks in one or more subjects. The application form for the same will be available on the official site and a specific amount of application fee will be charged for each subject. In case, if a student applies for improvement in a practical subject, he/she has to appear in both the theory and practical exam separately.