NIPER JEE 2023: NIPER (National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research) S.A.S, Nagar conducts NIPER Joint Entrance Examination every year across the various centers in India, for the aspirants seeking admission to M.Tech Pharmacy, M.S. Pharmacy, and M.Pharm programmers. NIPER JEE is a national level entrance examination. All aspirants are advised to apply for the same before the last date. The application form for this exam will be available from June 2023. Check here all the important information about NIPER JEE 2023 Application form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, Counselling given below.
NIPER JEE 2023 Important Dates
|Starting of online registration||4th week of April 2023|
|Ending of online registration||2nd week of May 2023|
|Last date to submit the fee||3rd week of May 2023|
|Release of Admit card||1st week of June 2023|
|Exam date||2nd week of June 2023|
|Announcement of Result||1st week of July 2023|
|Interview and Group Discussion on||3rd week of July 2023|
|Joint Counselling will be started||4th week of July 2023|
- Aspirants must be bachelor’s degree holders (i.e. B.A.Sc., MBBS, and B.A.M.S).
- The aspirant must be a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree holder in their respective discipline according to the course for which aspirants want to apply.
- The aspirant must have secured a minimum 6.75 or 60% GPA (6.25 or 55% for SC /ST aspirants & 5.75 or 50%GPA for PH aspirants) of marks in the qualifying exam.
- Aspirants must have a valid GATE or GPAT or NET score.
- Appearing aspirants who are in their final year are also eligible to apply for the same.
|For M.S. (Pharm.)/ M.Pharm./M.Tech. (Pharm.)|
|For M.B.A. (Pharm.)|
|For a Combined Fee for both of the above streams viz. M.S (Pharm.)/ M.Pharm./ M.Tech. (Pharm.) & M.B.A. (Pharm.)|
- The questions will be of MCQ type and the exam will be held in offline mode.
- Total 200 questions will be asked n the exam in 2 hours.
- For each correct response, 100% marks will be awarded and 25% marks will be deducted for every incorrect response.
NIPER JEE 2023 Admit Card
- Admit Card for NIPER 2023 will be issued in July 2023.
- Aspirants needed to download the admit card from the official website.
- It is also important for aspirants to bring their admit card in the examination hall.
- Without the admit card student have not to be allowed to give the exam.
- The result is expected to be declared in July 2023.
- The result will be published on the website.
- Candidates can get admission in various campuses of NIPER, after qualifying the exam.
NIPER JEE 2023 Counseling
- Aspirants need to log in to the official website and check the Counselling procedure & Dates.
- Counseling will start from August (tentative).
- All aspirants need to carry their original mark sheet during counseling.
- Counseling procedure will be based on the merit list.
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of aspirant’s performance in written test, GD and interview
Documents required during counseling:
- Mark sheets of all semesters/years of qualifying exam
- 10th/12th mark sheet
- Admit Card of NIPER JEE 2023.
- Valid GATE/GPAT/NET Score card (if applicable)
- Medical certificate
- Reservation certificate
Official Website: http://www.niper.nic.in/