NIPER JEE 2024: To provide admission into master and doctoral level courses in the field of Pharmacy, the National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research conducts Joint Entrance Examination (NIPER JEE ). NIPER has its own goal to become a center of importance for the PG studies & research in pharmaceutical sciences. It has been announced by the Government of India that NIPER as an ‘Institute of National Importance’. Candidates will be able to get admission in various courses such as in M.Pharm, M.Tech., (Pharm.), M.S. (Pharm.), MBA (Pharm.) and Ph.D. after clearing NIPER JEE 2024.
NIPER JEE 2024 Important Updates
NIPER JEE 2024 Application process will be started in the 4th week of April 2024. Click Here to apply online.
NIPER JEE 2024: Important Dates
|Starting of online registration||4th week of April 2024|
|Ending of online registration||2nd week of May 2024|
|Last date to submit the fee||3rd week of May 2024|
|Release of Admit card||1st week of June 2024|
|Exam date||2nd week of June 2024|
|Announcement of Result||1st week of July 2024|
|Interview and Group Discussion on||3rd week of July 2024|
|Joint Counselling will be started||4th week of July 2024|
For Master’s Courses:
- The applicants must have cleared the M.Pharm or M.Sc. (Biological Sciences) or M.Sc. (Organic/Analytical Chemistry/Life Sciences/Botany) or B.Tech. (Chemical Engineering) or equivalent or B.V.Sc. or M.B.B.S. or BAMS.
- Applicants will be required to have a score of minimum 60% for general and OBC category, 55% for SC/ST Category, 60% for Physically Handicapped candidates in the above qualifying examination.
- Applicants who are in the final year are also eligible to apply
For Ph.D. Pharmacy Courses:
- The applicants should be qualified in M.S. (Pharm.)/M.Pharm/M.Tech. (Pharm.) or relevant discipline.
- Applicants will be required to have a score of a minimum 60% for the general and OBC category, 55% for SC/ST Category, 60% for Physically Handicapped candidates in the above qualifying examination.
NIPER JEE 2024 Application Form
Visit the official website (niper.ac.in) to fill the application form to apply for the courses. The applicants will be able to see the link for the application form on the home page. Candidates will be required to fill the application with all the correct and accurate information. The applicants have to pay the application fee, once the application is filled. Attach all the required documents like the scanned copied of the latest passport size photograph, Left thumb impression, and also the signature. All the images should be in the advised format and size. Keep a hard copy of the application form as it will be required at the time of admission. The last step to complete the application form will be to send the printout of the registration form to the official address.
|For M.S. (Pharm.)/M.Pharm./M.Tech. (Pharm.)|
|For M.B.A. (Pharm.)|
|For M.S. (Pharm.)/M.Pharm./M.Tech. (Pharm.) & M.B.A. (Pharm.)|
- Exam mode will be Offline.
- MCQ type questions will be asked in the exam.
- The total number of questions will be 200.
- The duration of the exam will be of 2 hours.
- There will be negative marking and 0.25 for each wrong answer will be deducted.
- Admit card is a mandatory document to carry in the examination hall.
- The Hall Ticket will be released on the official portal.
- Applicants who have successfully submitted their application can only download the admit cards.
- Candidates will be able to download the Admit card through online mode only.
- The admit card will have all the details such as Name, Roll Number, photograph, signature, examination schedule & examination center details, etc.
- Candidates are informed to carry valid Original admit cards with id proof otherwise applicants will not be allowed to attain exams in the examination hall.
- Keep the hall ticket safe until the completion of exams
- Results will be available on the official website a few days after the examination is completed.
- The result will be announced on the official website.
- In order to get the result, the applicants will have to log in with their registration number.
- Keep extra printed copies of the results for further use.
- The counseling will be organized in the NIPER Hyderabad auditorium.
- Applicants will be called for the interview & discussion round, as soon as the results are declared and the merit list is prepared.
Documents require during Counseling
- 10th/12th mark sheet
- Admit Card of NIPER JEE.
- Reservation certificate
- Mark sheets of all semesters/years of the qualifying exam
- Valid GATE/GPAT/NET Scorecard (if applicable)
- Medical Certificate
NIPER JEE 2024: Preparation Tips
- Analyze the syllabus prescribed for the examination, before starting preparation.
- Prepare a good time-table as per your daily schedule.
- Refer the best preparation books and other study materials available.
- To know more about the exam pattern, practice from the previous year question papers and sample papers.
- Mark all the important topics of the syllabus and prepare short notes.
- Revise the short notes made by you at the end of the preparations.