To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
NMAT 2018 Counselling will be done as soon the result will be out. NMIMS Management Aptitude Test is organized every single year by the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) Mumbai to award ambitious candidates admission in programs like Full Time MBA, MBA (Pharmaceutical Management), MBA (HR), MBA (Capital Market), MBA (Banking), at Mumbai campus and a 2-year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management PGDM at Hyderabad and Bengaluru campuses. This is a national level management entrance examination and t he total number of seats provided in this course is 800. Candidates from all over the country can apply for this course. Check all the details about NMAT 2018 Counselling in the below article.
NMAT Counselling 2018: Important Points
|Commencement of scheduling||First week of July 2017|
|Last date to schedule the test||Second week of October 2016|
|Date to register for last time||October 2017|
|Last registration to conclude on||October 2017|
|Start Date of NMAT 2018 by GMAC||October 2017|
|Last date to appear for NMAT||December 2017|
|Start date of Re-take scheduling||October 2017|
|Last date of Re-take scheduling||December 2017|
|Result Declaration||Mid of January 2018|
NMAT 2018 Scheduling Process
- Within 24 hours of the payment of the fees, candidates who have carefully filled the NMAT registration fee will receive their Username and Password on the registered email id.
- The scheduling for NMAT 2018 will be done on first come first serve basis.
- Candidates will have to pick their preferred time slot, date and centre of examination from the given options.
- The scheduling process is expected to begin as told above.
- Candidates will be provided the option of scheduling one test attempt at a time.
- Candidates will receive a confirmation email once the scheduling is done from person VUE intimating the details of NMAT 2018 exam.
- The details such as date, time, centre of the exam, etc. will be included.
- Candidates can contact the help desk on 09213027791/09213027792 – Monday to Friday to get support (except public holidays – 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM IST).
Procedure of NMAT Counselling 2018
- Based on merit list, candidate has to confirm its ranking then has to confirm the counseling date from the official website of NMAT Counseling.
- Candidate has to decide its choice of course before he wish to appear for NMAT counseling, but based on its ranking he/she may get the course of his choice.
Documents Required for NMAT Counselling 2018
- Original counseling letter along with photocopy of counseling letter
- Original Admit card along with photocopy of admit card
- Bank draft has to be made as per the guidelines mentioned on NMAT prospect
- All the original and at least 2 photocopy of certificates of 10th & 12th class
- Rank Card / Hall Ticket
- Score card (if applicable)
- Original degree/provisional certificate if candidate is appearing
- Community certificate(SC/ST/OBC/Other) signed by the authorized authority
- Medical documents mentioned on NMAT application form
- 4-6 Passport size photographs color and black and white
- Other supportive documents mentioned on NMAT application form.
NMAT Seat Allotment Procedure
- Seat allotment will be done on the basis of merit list.
- Candidate will have the option to withdraw from the counseling.
Institutes Participating in NMAT 2018
- Alliance University, Bangalore
- BML Munjal University, Delhi
- Amity University, Delhi NCR
- SRM University, Chennai
- Thapar University, Chandigarh
- Shoolini University, Chandigarh
- VIT University, Vellore
- Hyderabad Business School, GITAM University, Hyderabad
- University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES) , Dehradun
NMAT Counselling 2018: Important Points
- Select the appropriate center.
- Book the ticket in advance and must reach before one day of counseling
- Create figure and decide all the respective things of their choice.
- All further details regarding the counseling of NMAT can be found by visiting the official website: http://www.pearsonvueindia.com
- Candidates can also subscribe this page using control+d for further progress of NMAT counseling.