It is strictly required to fill the NMAT Eligibility Criteria 2018 to apply for this exam. NMIMS Management Aptitude Test is organized every single year by the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) Mumbai to award ambitious candidates admission in programs like Full Time MBA, MBA (Pharmaceutical Management), MBA (HR), MBA (Capital Market), MBA (Banking), at Mumbai campus and a 2-year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management PGDM at Hyderabad and Bengaluru campuses. This is a national level management entrance examination and t he total number of seats provided in this course is 800. Candidates from all over the country can apply for this course. Check all the important information about NMAT Eligibility Criteria 2018 in the below article.
NMAT Eligibility Criteria 2018 For Indian candidates
- A full time Bachelor degree (10+2+3/4) in any discipline from any recognized University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in the first attempt.
- Applicants who will be appearing for their final if interested in applying for the full time programs examination are eligible to apply subject to them clearing the final examination in first attempt with 50 % aggregate marks and also furnishing all the necessary original documents.
- Candidates having 2 or more years of post-qualification experience will be given preference to.
NMAT Eligibility Criteria 2018 For International candidates
- Admission to such candidates will be granted on the basis of them getting clearance from their Government (if required) and a student visa from the Indian Embassy in the candidate’s country. Also, they will have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- A full time Bachelor degree (10+2+3/4) in any discipline from any recognized University, passed with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in the first attempt.
- Must have valid GMAT score of 600 and above.
- The candidates having more than 2 years of post-qualification experience will be preferred.
NMAT 2018 Selection Process
The selection process of NMAT 2018 will comprise of 3 stages:
- Marks scored in NMAT 2018
- Case Discussion
- Personal Interview
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
If the candidate is selected he/she can download the call letter from NMIMS website. The eligibility of the candidate will be checked at the time of admission by means of the required documents.
Institutes Participating in NMAT 2018
- Alliance University, Bangalore
- BML Munjal University, Delhi
- Amity University, Delhi NCR
- SRM University, Chennai
- Thapar University, Chandigarh
- Shoolini University, Chandigarh
- VIT University, Vellore
- Hyderabad Business School, GITAM University, Hyderabad
- University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES) , Dehradun
NMAT Eligibility Criteria 2018: Important Points
- The test can be taken three times in a given admission cycle.
- It allows you to choose the order in which the candidate wish to answer in each of the sections.
- The candidates can choose the date, time and location to appear for the test. They can self-schedule the test. They can choose from 27 test centers to take the exam.
- No negative marking applies to NMAT.
- One can review the answers given by them at the end of each section.
- One can send the NMAT score to B-Schools for seeking admission upto 7 programmes, without paying additional fee.