NMAT Application Form 2018 will soon be released. NMIMS Management Aptitude Test is organized every single year by the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) Mumbai to award ambitious candidates admission in programs like Full Time MBA, MBA (Pharmaceutical Management), MBA (HR), MBA (Capital Market), MBA (Banking), at Mumbai campus and a 2-year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management PGDM at Hyderabad and Bengaluru campuses. This is a national level management entrance examination and t he total number of seats provided in this course is 800. Candidates from all over the country can apply for this course. Check all the info about NMAT Application Form 2018 in the below article.
NMAT Application Form 2018: Important Dates
|Commencement of Online NMAT Registration||First week of July 2017|
|Last date to register online||First week of October 2017|
|Commencement of scheduling||First week of July 2017|
|Last date to schedule the test||Second week of October 2016|
|Date to register for last time||October 2017|
|Last registration to conclude on||October 2017|
|Start Date of NMAT 2018 by GMAC||October 2017|
|Last date to appear for NMAT||December 2017|
|Start date of Re-take scheduling||October 2017|
|Last date of Re-take scheduling||December 2017|
|Result Declaration||Mid of January 2018|
NMAT Application Form 2018: Eligibility Criteria for Indian candidates
- A full time Bachelor degree (10+2+3/4) in any discipline from any recognized University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in the first attempt.
- Applicants who will be appearing for their final if interested in applying for the full time programs examination are eligible to apply subject to them clearing the final examination in first attempt with 50 % aggregate marks and also furnishing all the necessary original documents.
- Candidates having 2 or more years of post-qualification experience will be given preference to.
NMAT Application Form 2018: Eligibility Criteria for International candidates
- Admission to such candidates will be granted on the basis of them getting clearance from their Government (if required) and a student visa from the Indian Embassy in the candidate’s country. Also, they will have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- A full time Bachelor degree (10+2+3/4) in any discipline from any recognized University, passed with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in the first attempt.
- Must have valid GMAT score of 600 and above.
- The candidates having more than 2 years of post-qualification experience will be preferred.
NMAT Application Form 2018: Application Fee
- Fee can be paid using Visa/Master Card/Debit Card/American Express/Net Banking/Dinners Club or DD.
- The demand draft must be drawn in favor of “Graduate Management Global Connection (India) Private Limited” payable at Gurgaon.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
The amount of registration fee is tabled below –
|Service||Amount of Fee|
|For Registration (Early)||INR 1600 + Applicable Taxes|
|For Late Registration||INR 2000 + Applicable Taxes|
|For Retaking NMAT 2016||INR 1600 + Applicable Taxes|
|For Rescheduling||INR 1000 + Applicable Taxes|
|For sending Additional Score Reports (beyond first seven)||INR 200 per Score Report + Applicable Taxes|
Steps to apply NMAT Application Form 2018
- Registration process starts from: July, 2018
- Deadline to submit the application form: October, 2018
- Deadline to submit the application form with late fee: October,2018
- Only online mode is applicable to submit the form
- Applicants have to first register themselves on to the official site in order to gain online application form.
NMAT Application Form 2018: Important Points
- NMAT managed by the Graduate Management Aptitude Council (GMAC).
- NMAT is a national entrance examination.
- The application will be issued from the 1st week of July 2017. Applicants can register for this exam only through online mode.
- The application fee for NMAT is Rs. 1700. For more details, check the application fee section.
- Candidates can pay fee via Master Card/Visa Card/Debit Card/American Express/Diners Club/Net Banking & Demand Draft.
- NMAT will be conducted in the 1st week of October to 3rd week of December 2017.
- Applicants can appear for this exam 3 times in a year.
- Bachelor degree is required to appear for this examination
- Duration of NMAT exam is 2hrs with three sections.
- The syllabus consists of language skills, quantitative skills and logical reasoning.