NID Application Form 2020 Exam Date, Eligibility DAT- Apply Online
NID Application Form 2020 has been released on 1st October 2019. NID (National Institute of Design) is one of the popular institutes in the field of design. NID offers admission to eligible applicants in various UG & PG courses in the design field. The deserving applicants will get admission based on their performance in Design Aptitude Test (DAT), Studio Test & personal interview. Candidates should go through the information brochure thoroughly before they start to apply. The interested applicants can check all the relevant details about NID Application Form 2020 in this article below.
NID Application Form 2020
- NID Application Form 2020 has been released on 1st October 2019. Click Here to apply online.
NID Admission 2020 Important Dates
|Commencement of application form||1st October 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||7th November 2019|
|Submission of form with late fee||13th November 2019|
|Edit Application Form||13th-15th November 2019|
|Admit Card release||20th December 2019|
|Exam||29th December 2019|
|Result (M.Des)||18th February 2020|
|Result (B.Des)||19th March 2020|
|Rechecking request for B.Des||20th-23rd March 2020|
|Rechecking request for M.Des||18th-21st February 2020|
|Admit Card (M.Des)||1st week of March 2020|
|Admit Card (B.Des)||14th April 2020|
|Exam (M.Des)||2nd week of March|
|Exam (B.Des)||29th April to 3rd May 2020|
|Result||28th May 2020|
|Counselling Starts||5th & 6th June 2020|
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
NID Application Form 2020
The interested applicants can apply online for NID 2020 from the official website of the institute. The application form has been released from 1st October 2019. The applicants are advised to go through the information brochure thoroughly before they the start application process. They also need to upload the scanned images of their photograph & signature in the specified format. The applicants also have to pay the application fee to complete the application process. If an applicant is paying the application fee through Demand Draft (DD) then he has to send the print out of his application form along with DD before on or before the last date at the official address.
Steps to fill NID Application Form 2020
Applicants must read the instructions carefully while filling the NID Application form 2020
- Application forms will be available from the 3rd week of September 2019.
- Deadline to submit the application form with late fee charges will be the month of November 2019.
- Candidates who fall in the category of ST/SC/ PwD have to upload their documents in the specified format.
- In order to fill the application form, candidates have to register themselves.
- Upload scanned images (Photograph, Signature & other documents).
- If payment is done through Demand Draft, the applicant needs to send the printed application form along with Demand Draft in the below-mentioned address:
The Project Manager-CMS
All India Management Association
Management House, 14, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110 003, India
- The application fee can be deposited through credit card/ debit card and Demand Draft.
- The demand draft should be made in favor of “All India Management Association” payable at New Delhi.
- The category-wise application fee is mentioned here:
|Courses||General category||OBC- NCL/SC/ST/PWD||Overseas (Supernumerary)|
|Only B.Des.||Rs. 2000/-||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 3000/-|
|Only GDPD||Rs. 2000/-||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 3000/-|
|M.Des One discipline only||Rs. 2000/-||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 3000/-|
|M.Des. two disciplines||Rs. 4000/-||Rs. 2000/-||Rs. 6000/-|
NID Application Form 2020: Important Points
- The application form will be available through online mode.
- You will be notified by the mail on your registered email id.
- Candidates have to send the printout of the application form in case of payment through demand draft.
- It is mandatory to translate the school documents even if they are in the native language
- There is no procedure of making payment through demand draft.
- There is no attempt limit to appear for this exam except you are eligible to appear in all aspects.
- Applicants can apply for maximum two disciplines under M.Des Programme.
- NIOS students apply for the NID exam 2020.