NEST Application Form 2020: NISER NEST Apply Online
National Entrance Screening Test (NEST) conducted by the National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) for admission in the M.Sc integrated program. Interested candidates are suggested to check eligibility before applying. NISER conducts this entrance exam in 90 cities all over the country. The NEST Application Form 2020 has been released on 8th January 2020 (2:30 pm). Candidates are advised to read the instruction carefully and apply within the given stipulated time. For more updates about NEST Application Form 2020, go through the below article.
NEST Application Form 2020
- NEST Online Application has been started from 8th January 2020. Click Here to apply online.
- For already registered candidates, Click Here to login.
NEST 2020: Important Dates
|Online Application Start||8th January 2020 (2:30 pm)|
|Last date of Application||3rd April 2020 (midnight)|
|Admit Card||24th April 2020, 6:30 pm|
|Date of examination: Session I||6th June 2020 (Saturday), 9:00 am – 12:30 pm|
|Date of examination: Session II||6th June 2020 (Saturday), 2:00 pm – 5:30 pm [First Saturday of June]|
|Announcement of results on NEST website||16th June 2020 [Third Tuesday of June]|
|First Counselling of NISER Bhubaneswar||To be Announced|
|First Counselling of CEBS Mumbai||To be Announced|
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
Steps to fill NEST Application Form 2020
- Visit official website (Link is given above)
- Click on the official link.
- Register yourself to enter your basic details mentioned in the form.
- After filling basic details, you will get an email regarding the confirmation of registration.
- Confirm email by clicking on the link you have received.
- Now, log in with registered email id and password.
- NEST application form 2020 will be displayed on the screen.
- Now fill required details on the application form such as personal details, choice of examination canter, and academic records.
- Click on the save and proceed button to the next step.
- Now upload your scanned photograph and signature in JPEG format (Maximum Size is 100kb).
- Submit the application form through online payment gateway for fee submission.
- Take a printout for future use.
NEST Application Form 2020: Application Fee
- General/OBC category(Male Candidates) = Rs.1200/- and
- For SC/ST/PD(female candidates)= Rs. 600/-
- For general and OBC: Candidates born on or after 1 August 1998 are eligible to apply.
- For SC, ST and PD (Physically Disabled) candidates: The relaxation of five years in age limit is given.
- Candidates must have passed the Intermediate or equivalent exam in 2018 or 2019 with any combination of Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Biology subjects are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have passed the Intermediate or equivalent exam before 2018 are not eligible to apply for NEST 2020.
- Appearing candidates in the intermediate or equivalent exam are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates must secure For general & OBC candidates minimum 60% and
- The SC, ST and PD candidates 55% in the 12th or equivalent exam, for admission in M.Sc program.
- Candidates should secure a position in the NEST merit list.
NEST Application Form 2020: Important Points
- Candidates are eligible if did not have one subject in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- You can retrieve the password by using the link “Oops! I forgot my password” given on the login page.
- It is compulsory to register with email id for the online application form.
- You can upload your scanned images at the very last stage. It is mandatory for the completion of the application procedure.
- There is no need to send the hard copy of the application form.
- Follow the instruction to crop the pictures & re-upload by clicking the “Select Photo” or “Select Signature” button.
- There is no procedure for paying the application fee through DD. The only online mode is applicable.