UPESEAT Application Form 2018 will soon be released. UPEASEAT is the University entrance examination conducted by UPES (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies), Dehradun which offers admissions in B.tech Course. On the basis of the Merit list the University will provide admission into B.Tech course on the basis of the UPESEAT 2018 score (80%), JEE Main score (10%) & board merit (10%). For more details of UPESEAT Application Form 2018 read the article given below:
UPESEAT Application Form 2018: Important Date (Tentative)
|Online application form starting from||Last week of December 2017|
|Deadline to apply||1st week of May 2018|
|Availability of the Admit Card||2nd week of May 2018|
|Exam Date||2nd week of May 2018|
|Result Declaration||1st week of June 2018|
|Counselling Date for board merit students||3rd week of June 2018|
|Counselling for JEE Main Applicants||3rd week of June 2018|
|Commencement of Counselling Starts||4th week of June 2018|
UPESEAT Application Form 2018: Eligibility Criteria
- The age of the applicants must be on or after 1st October, 1996.
- Candidate must have completed their 10+2 with the minimum aggregate of 60% marks in PCM.
- Non-Examination Pathway (Up to 20% seats distribution)
UPESEAT Application Form 2018: Eligibility Criteria for Board Merit:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates have to complete their 12th standard from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: 80% marks is the minimum marks required in the above examination.
- Subjects:Candidates must pass their Intermediate examination with PCM & score minimum 60% aggregate marks.
UPESEAT Application Form 2018: Eligibility Criteria for JEE Main Merit
- Qualifying Exam: 12th standard is required with the aggregate of 60% marks in PCM from a recognized university.
- Cut- off: Cut-off of JEE Main for applying UPEASEAT will be declared after JEE Mains 2018.
UPEASEAT Application Form 2018
- Application form of UPEASEAT will start in the month of December, 2017 till May, 2018.
- Application Form will be available by both the modes i.e. online aswell as offline.
- Application forms can be obtained from the admission counters along with the prospectus by making payment through cash.
- Possibility, candidates can also get the application form by sending a demand draft in favour of “UPES Fee Account”,payable at New Delhi/Dehradun.
- Fill the details carefully in the application form.
- Candidates are suggested to take the hardcopy of the application form for future reference.
UPESEAT Application Form 2018: Application fee
- Application form amounts to pay 1850/- through post/courier/Demand Draft/Online.
- 1750/- for the candidates who are collecting application form from the admission counters.
Steps to apply UPESEAT Application Form 2018
- Visit the official website and click on the link.
- Fill personal details required in the form and submit it.
- Next, candidates have to determine the password.
- Enter the academic details.
- Make payment via DR/CR card/Net Banking.
- Submit the application form.
- Take the print out of the application form and keep it safely.
UPEASEAT Application Form 2018: Important Points
- No concession in the application fee for any category candidates.
- Candidates are not eligible to change or modify the details in application form after final submission.
- The application fee will not be refunded in any circumstances.
- Only scanned images of photograph and signature were to be uploaded
- There are maximum 41 exam centres in all over country for appearing UPESEAT.
- If applicant is having less than 60% marks in PCM subjects at 10+2 then he/she is not eligible to apply for it.
- No Procedure of Negative Marking.
- UPESEAT will conduct in the 2nd week of May, 2018.
- PCM includes 50 questions, 30 questions from English comprehension and 20 questions from general awareness.