NSOU Admission 2022: Netaji Subhas Open University Application Form, Dates
Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU) is a state open university and offers a number of courses in different disciplines in Under Graduate and Post Graduate programs as well as certificate and Diploma courses. The application process at the University starts in the Month of July every year. Candidates must check all the details before applying. University offers more than 55 courses in Distance Learning Mode. NSOU is approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC), Distance Education Council (DEC), Government of West Bengal, Association of Indian University (AIU). Check here details for NSOU Admission 2022 such as dates of admission, the Application process, date of examinations, eligibility criteria, list of courses available, etc.
NSOU Kolkata PG Admission – Online applications are invited from Indian Nationals for PG Programmes for the academic year 2021-22.
NSOU PG Admission 2022 Details
|Applications availability||11 December 2021|
|Last date to apply||02 January 2022|
|Online fee submission||11 Dec to 10 January 2022|
|Offline fee submission||14 Dec to 10 January 2022|
|Information Brochure||Check Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Application Form||Check Here|
NSOU Admission 2022 Important Dates
for Bachelor’s Degree Program (BDP)
- Online Renewal System Available for Students: 1st week of May 2022
- Online Fee Submission 1st to last week of May 2022
- Fee Submission at any Allahabad Bank Branch: 1st to last week of May 2022
- Submission of Payment Confirmation Receipt at Study Centre: Till 1st week of June 2022
|Starting of registration||1st week of June 2022|
|Deadline of registration||3rd week of June 2022|
for P.G. Courses
|Starting of registration||3rd week of July 2022|
|Deadline of registration||4th week of August 2022|
|B.A. (English)||Candidate must have completed 10+2 with a minimum of 40% marks in English.|
|B.A.(Others)||Candidate must have completed 10+2 with minimum of 40% marks in respective subjects from a recognized board.|
|B.Sc.||Candidate must have completed 10+2 with a minimum of 40% marks in respective subjects from the recognized board with science subjects.|
|B.Com||Candidate must have passed 10+2 with commerce subjects from Recognized board.|
|M.Sc.(mathematics)||Honors graduate in mathematics or must have scored 50% marks in Mathematics subjects for other graduates.|
|M.A.||Candidates must be honored graduates or have 50% marks in graduation.|
|Diploma in DTP and Networking||Candidate must have 10th pass certificate or Entrepreneurship development and small business management, security management and safety skills|
|Post Graduation Diploma courses in Travel and Tourism, English Language Teaching, Public Relations, and advertising, journalism and mass communication||The candidate must have a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.|
|Post-graduation diploma in taxation||Any graduation/LLB/CA/CWA|
NSOU Admission 2022 Application Procedure
- For the application candidates kindly visit the official website of the University.
- The candidate must click on the Application form link.
- Now candidates must fill in all the details as per their documents.
- The registration fee must be submitted online mode or by the bank challan.
- For the certificate and Diploma courses candidates must visit the nearby study center.
- Candidate must ensure the eligibility criteria and make a demand draft in favor of Netaji Subhas Open University, of the amount INR 900.
- Submit the Demand Draft to the study center and write your name, contact number, and courses name on the backside of DD.
- After submitting DD, the candidate will receive an “Application for Students Enrollment Form”.
- Now the candidate has to fill the form and submit it along with the self-attested copies of necessary documents.
- After submitting all these, the candidate enrollment certificate will generate and the process of the application completed.
|IGNOU Admission 2022||WBSU Application Form 2022|
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
University has a vast network of study centers, number crosses 118, to facilitate admission, teaching, and examination process for the students. Here, we are providing the list of a few study centers:
- Gurudas College, Kolkata
- Shibpur Dinabandhu College, Howrah
- Dum Dum Motijheel College, Kolkata
- Bankura Christian College, Bankura
- Pravat Kumar College, Midnapur
- Krishna Nagar government College, Nadia
- Bolpur College, Birbhum
- Siliguri College, Darjeeling
- Nabagram Hiralal Paul College, Burdwan