AMU School Admission 2020: Aligarh Muslim University School offers admission for the students of class 1st, 6th, and 9th. AMU School admission process has been started. AMU is one of the oldest premier Central Universities of India with a unique and rich culture of its own. The University has its origin in a school founded in 1875 by the great educationist, social reformer and visionary Sir Syed Ahmed Khan. All schools maintained by the University were established with the aim of imparting education to the backward community in general and the Muslim community in particular. Admission, however, is open to all children of all communities without distinction of caste, creed, and religion.
AMU School Admission 2020 Updates- Started
The AMU School Admission process has been started. Click here for the AMU School Application form.
AMU School Admission 2020 Overview
||AMU School Admission Test for Class 1st, 6th & 9th
||Aligarh Muslim University
|Last Date to apply
||Apply Online Here
|AMU ABK High School
|AMU City School
|AMU Girls School
|AMU ABK High School
|AMU Girls School
|AMU City Girls High School
AMU School Admission 2020: Important Dates (for Class 1st, 6th, and 9th)
|Last date to submit the online application form
||28th December 2019
|Last date to submit the online application form (with late fee)
||8th January 2020
|Corrections in Application Form
||11th to 15th January 2020
||15th March 2020
- Age- The age of the candidate must be between 5 to 7 years as of March 2020.
- The date of birth of application must lay b/w April 1, 2013, to March 31, 2015(Both days inclusive).
- Candidates must fulfill the criteria of domicile.
- Education: Passed class 5th examination from a school that is registered and recognized by a government authority or from affiliated to an approved public examination board.
- Age: The age of the candidate must be between 10 to 12 years as of March 31, 2020.
- The date of birth of the candidate must lie between April 1, 2008, to March 2010 (including both days).
- Education: Passed class 8th examination from a school that is registered and recognized by a government authority or from affiliated to an approved public examination board.
- For verification, Registration, affiliation number of school should be clearly mentioned on the qualifying examination’s mark-sheet or certificate.
- Age: The age of the candidate must be between 13 to 15 years as on March 31, 2020.
- The date of birth of the candidate must lie between April 1, 2005, to March 31, 2007 (including both days).
- Educational: Secondary school certificate from this University or any other equivalent examination with not less than 45% marks in aggregate in English, Science, and Mathematics.
- Age: Candidate’s age must not exceed 19 years as on 1st July in the admission year.
AMU School Admission 2020 Application Process
- To apply the candidate must visit the official website amucontrollerexams.com.
- Admission to all classes as detailed in this Guide is open to Indian Nationals Only. However, a few seats are also earmarked for foreign/NRI candidates.
- Candidates can apply for the admission to class 1st, 6th, and 9th
- A candidate shall be eligible to apply for admission to a class if he/she has passed the qualifying examination from a recognized school and also fulfills all other eligibility requirements in terms of Transfer Certificate, age, etc.
- Application Forms may be rejected if:
- Received Incomplete
- Not submitted on the prescribed form
- Received without online payment of the requisite fee
- Received after the last date
- In case any candidates who do not meet the eligibility criteria prescribed for the concerned class appear in the admission test, he/she shall be doing so at his/her own risk and cost, and the authority can cancel the candidature at any stage.
- Before filling up the Application form, candidates must read instructions carefully given in every step as available in the online portal.
- Candidates have to fill the application form directly on the website and make the online payment.
- Register online and provide your correct and functional email because your username and password etc. will be sent on this email.
- Candidate should have a scanned copy of his/her latest front facing good quality colored photo with white background, signature, and Thumb impression in JPG/JPEG format only for uploading on the website.
- The size of the image must not exceed 40 KB.
Documents to upload by the candidates (Scanned copy of)
- The date of the birth certificate of the candidate issued from Municipal Corporation/competent authority/school last attended.
- Marks –Sheet /grade sheet of qualifying, if applicable.
- Documents in support of the claim under the special category.
- Processing Charge/ Test Fee (without Late Fee): Rs. 450
- The Processing Charge/ Test Fee (inclusive of Late Fee): Rs. 700
12 thoughts on “AMU School Admission 2020”
I am in class 10 my final exam is held on 3rd march and result will declared on 25th may.so, i want to fill up online application form for admission in class 11th with the marksheet of 9th pass. if you agree? Then i will apply application form.sir plz tell you agree or not.
@Ershad Hussain kon si date ko 11th class ka entrence test hai
i am 6th class admission plz.
I STUDY AT CLASS-8.IWANT TO ADMISSION AT CLASS IX PLEASE REPLY ME
I m reading in 8th class but I have no mark sheet of class 8.I will pass class8 on march2020.I submitted birth certificate in school at the time of class 1st.please tellme what I do
11 class ki entrance exam
datesheet kab release hogi
Plz sir 1x main addmition
Sir please my admission 10th
Sir please bataye
6 class ke entrense form apply karne ki date badhegi kya
amu class 6 admission admit card kab aayega exam kab h
pls guide me for admission in class 1st.My son date of birth is 21-05-2015.