NTRUHS Admission 2023: DR. N.T.R UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES (NTRUHS) is a public university founded in 1986. The university releases notification about NTRUHS Admission to offer graduate and postgraduate degrees, diplomas, and super-specialty courses in different streams. The online application forms of NTRUHS Admission will be available online at the official website of NTR University.
NTRUHS Admission 2023: Important Dates
|3rd week of March 2023
|Last Date to Apply Online
|4th week of March 2023
|Release of a list of candidates
|4th week of March 2023
|Verification of original certificates
|1st week of April 2023
|Release of final merit position
|2nd week of April 2023
|Commencement of classes
|01st week of May 2023
- B.Sc. (Nursing): Passed 10+2 from recognized board under AISSCE/ CBSE/ ICSE/SSCE/ HSCE/NIOS/APOSS or other equivalent Board with at least 45% aggregate of marks in the science stream (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) with English as a compulsory subject. Passed Intermediate Vocational with Bridge Course in Biological and Physical Sciences.
- Post-B.Sc. (Nursing): Passed class 12th or any other equivalent examination (10+2 pattern) and must have passed General Nursing and Midwifery from an institution recognized by the Govt. of A.P. or Nursing Council of India and shall be registered with the State Nursing Council.
- BPT /B.Sc. (MLT): Passed (10+2) or equivalent with Botany, Zoology, Physics, and Chemistry or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or Inter vocational with Bridge course of Biological and Physical Sciences or Intermediate Vocational (Medical Lab Technology) or APOSS with Biological and Physical Sciences
- BNYS: Passed class 12th with an average minimum of 50% marks in the subject combination of Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology.
- BAMS/BUMS: Completed their intermediate examination with Botany, Zoology, Physics, and Chemistry as optional with an average minimum of 50% marks. He/she must have cleared an examination holding equivalent value approved by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh with optional subjects such as Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry. If the candidate has completed an Intermediate with Bridge Course with subjects such as Botany, Zoology, Physics, and Chemistry from NTR university or any other recognized university.
NTRUHS Admission Form
It is mandatory for the candidates to apply for NTRUHS Admission through online mode. Candidates should meet the eligibility and other conditions before filling online application. Go through the Catalogue and Directives to fill the application form before doing the actual registration. The candidate shall submit the application online only. Candidates should send the hardcopy of the filled application form, original and the copies of required certificates attested by the Gazetted Officer and either by post or in person on or before to the following address:
The Convener, Under Graduate Admissions Committee
Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences
Vijayawada – 520 008.
- The registration fee is INR 1050 for OC/BC candidates.
- For SC/ST candidates, the application fee is INR 850 for each course separately.
|B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023
|BMLT Admission 2023
Documents required to send with the application form
- Merit order copy issued by NTR University of Health Sciences
- SSC Certificate
- Study / Bonafide certificates from 6th to Intermediate
- Intermediate or its equivalent examination certificate
- Permanent Caste certificate in case of BC/SC/ST candidates issued through e – Seva / Me- Seva
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Latest Income Certificate issued through e- Seva / Me-Seva
- 10 years residence certificate of either of the parent/candidate who has not studied in Andhra Pradesh / Telangana states
NTRUHS Admission Process
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their merit i.e. marks scored in the qualifying degree followed by counseling.