SCERT Odisha B.Ed Admission 2022: State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT) conducts an entrance exam for SCERT Odisha B.Ed Admission 2022 every year for those candidates who want to make a career in the teaching fields. The State Council of Educational Research & Training will invite the application form for interested candidates as SCERT Odisha B.Ed Admission 2022 at the official website of the Directorate of Teacher Education & State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT) Odisha. Through SCERT Odisha B.Ed Admission 2022, the Board provides government seats for eligible candidates. Relevant details about SCERT Odisha B.Ed Admission 2022 are given below.
Applicable Subjects concern by authority
|For Science Graduates||For Arts Graduates|
|Company Science||Indian Economic|
Odisha B.Ed Admission 2022: Dates
|Starting of Registration||1st week of April 2021|
|Last to register||3rd week of April 2021|
|last date for fee payment through||1st week of May 2021|
|Fee payment through challan last date||1st week of May 2021|
|Admit card releases on||15 days before the exam|
|Exam Date||3rd week of May 2021|
|Announcement of Result||Will be updated soon|
- Only Indian citizens will able to apply for admission.
- Passed 10th/Matriculation with ITT Course from an applicable University/Board with qualifying marks is required to fill the application form.
- Passed Under Graduation or Post Graduation with the subjects of Social Science/Science/Humanity/Social-Sciences.
- Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in the above qualification (45% for reserved category candidates).
- Passed under-graduation in the field of Technology or Engineering with Specialization in Mathematics and Science are eligible to appear in the entrance examination.
- Candidates are required to pass the above qualification with at least 55% marks (50% for those candidates who are from ST/SC/PWD/SEBC).
- The maximum age limit for SC/ST & SEBC candidates will be 35 Years
- The maximum age limit for General Category candidates will be 35 Years
- for Female candidates will be 30 Years
- for PH candidates will be 40 Years
Odisha B.Ed Admission 2022 Application Form
The Orissa Board of Secondary Education releases the application for B.Ed. course. The Online Application Form will be released on the official website. The Candidates need to fill in the educational qualification and personal details in the application form. The Application form will be available on the online portal i.e. official website of the university.
- The application fee for general category candidates will be Rs. 400.
- The application fee for reserved category candidates will be Rs. 200.
- There will be multiple choice-type questions in the paper.
- 2 Papers will be conducted for this exam.
- The question paper will have 150 questions in total.
- The question paper will have 4 sections in total.
- The Admit Card is a mandatory document to carry at the exam center.
- Two weeks before the examination, the SCERT Odisha will issue the admit card.
- Only eligible candidates can get the admit card.
- The admit card will not send by any other mode.
- Candidates must carry valid id proof with admit card.
- The Admit card will contain information about candidates and examinations.
- Candidates will be required to enter the required details to download the admit card.
Odisha B.Ed Admission 2022 Result
- The result for Odisha B.Ed will be declared at SCERT Official web site in the month of September 2022.
- After the declaration of the result candidates will invite to the Counseling Process.
- The university will prepare a merit list category wise for general & reserved category candidates
- The Admission will be provided on the basis of the entrance exam merit list & counseling.