Punjab B.Ed Admission 2022: The Common Entrance Test (CET) for the B.Ed program which is known as Punjab B.Ed CET 2022 is conducted by Punjab University, Chandigarh every year for admission to the prestigious B.Ed program of the university. The admission procedure is so rigorous for this program. Thousands of candidates each year appear in Punjab B.Ed Admission 2022 examination. To get admission into one of the most reputed universities in the North India region, candidates must be aware of the examination schedule. The details about Punjab B.Ed CET 2022 are given below.
Punjab B.Ed Admission 2022: Important Dates
|Availability of Prospectus and Online Application Form||2nd week of May 2022|
|Last date for submission to generate the Fee Challan on the website||4th week of June 2022|
|Availability of Admit Card||1st week of July 2022|
|Entrance Test on||1st week of July 2022|
|Availability of Answer Keys||1st week of July 2022|
|Declaration of Entrance Exam Result||2nd week of July 2022|
|Punjab B.Ed Online Choice filling process||2nd week of July 2022|
|Allocation of Seats and choices||3rd week of July 2022|
|Reporting at allocated colleges on the basis of Seat Allocation List||1st week of August 2022|
|Filling up of management quota seats||1st week of August 2022|
Punjab B.Ed Admission Form 2022
Punjab B.Ed CET Application form will be submitted online. B. Ed Admission in the state will be conducted through a joint admission process. The authority will release the application form on the official website, www.puchd.ac.in. Candidates will be required to fill the Name, Date of Birth, Father Name, and other required personal details and academic details into the online application form
- Candidates should complete the age of 21 years at the time of admission.
- There is no upper age limit for this exam.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor/Master’s degree with a minimum of 50 % marks from a government-recognized university.
- 5% relaxation in the qualifying marks will be given to candidates belonging to SC/ ST.
- The application fee will be submitted online.
- The application fee for the General Category candidates will be Rs. 2200.
- The application fee for the Reserved Categories candidates will be Rs. 1100.
- Application fees can be submitted through Net Banking or Credit Card/Debit Card.
- The total number of questions will be 150 (as given below).
- The examination will be of Total 150 marks.
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
- There is no negative marking in the examination.
|Subject||Mark||Number of Questions|
|General Mental Ability Test||30||30|
|English (Compulsory for all the candidates)||30||30|
|Punjabi (Compulsory for the candidates who have studied Punjabi in 10th standard OR
Hindi (Compulsory for the candidates who have not studied Punjabi in 10th standard)
- The Admit Cards will be available online from May 2022.
- Admit Card bears all the necessary information of the candidate.
- The details like timing, date, and address of the examination center of the candidate will be given in the admit card.
- These details will be required to ensure the application for the entrance examination.
- It is necessary to keep the Admit Card at the examination center on the day of the examination.
- Candidates have to bring one Photo-ID along with the Admit Card at the examination center.
Punjab B.Ed Admission Result
- The result will be marked with marks obtained by the candidate.
- The result will be available on the official website in the month of August 2022.
- Candidates have to produce a printed copy of the result at the time of admission.