HNBGU BEd 2023: Candidates get admission on the basis of marks secured in the HNBGU B.Ed Entrance Test. Interested candidates need to apply before the last date which will be updated soon. The entrance exam will be held in Srinagar, Paudhi, Tehri, and Dehradun. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility criteria specified by the authority.
HNBGU B.Ed 2023: Important Dates
|Application form available from||May 2022|
|Submission of the form ends on (without late fee)||May 2022|
|Submission of the form with late fee of|
|Admit card releasing date||June 2022|
|Entrance exam date||June 2022|
|Result declaration||July 2022|
|1st Round Counseling||August 2022|
|2nd Round Counseling||September 2022|
HNBGU B.Ed 2023 Application Form
Candidates can apply via online mode so, they need to visit the official website of the HNBGU i.e. www.hnbgu.ac.in. In order to fill the HNBGU Application Form, applicants should possess a valid email id and mobile number. The application form will consist of details like name, father’s name, DOB, category, educational details to name a few. All the information required while registering for the test must be correct as per the official records. Keep all the required documents, scanned copy of photograph, and signature-ready, before filling the form. Candidates need to send the hard copy of the application form within the due date or else the form will end up getting rejected. Also, the application form received without the application fee will be rejected by the authority.
HNBGU B.Ed 2023 Eligibility
- Only Indian Nationals can apply for HNBGU B.Ed Entrance Test 2023.
- Candidates should have done graduation or post-graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in graduation/post-graduation are required from the candidates (45% for reserved category candidates).
- Those from the need at least 45% aggregate marks. Those who have done B.E/B.Tech with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks can also apply for the test.
- Candidates belonging to the General/OBC/EWS category need to pay Rs. 200/- as an application fee.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category must pay Rs. 100/- as an application fee.
- The fee can be paid through credit card/debit card/net banking.
- The entrance test will consist of two papers.
- Three hours would be given to the candidates for each paper.
- Both papers will be of 200 Marks as given below.
|Hindi/English/ General Knowledge||200|
|Aptitude Test- Arts/Commerce/Science||200|
Awards, Authors, Flower, Defense, Culture, Religion, Languages Capitals Wars and Neighbors, Current Affairs History Anthem, Important National Facts, Heritage and Arts, Dance, Currencies, Bird, Animal, Abbreviations, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Song, Flag, Monuments, Personalities, Freedom Movement, Championships, Winners, Terms, Common Names, Full forms, Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours, Number of Players, Culture, Religion, Dance.
Idioms and Phrases, Sentence Improvement, Synonyms, Sentence Arrangement, Substitution, Prepositions, Antonyms, Fill in the blanks, Passage Completion, Spotting Errors, Substitution, Sentence, Active and Passive Voice, Completion, Spelling Test, Error Correction (Underlined Part), Transformation, Para Completion, Joining Sentences, Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
Number Ranking, Figurative Classification, Classification, Blood Relations, Arrangements, Arithmetical Reasoning, Mathematical Operations, Venn diagrams, Number Series, Figural Pattern, Cubes and Dice, Analogies, Non-Verbal Series, Coding-Decoding, Logical Venn Diagrams, Directions Number, Ranking & Time Sequence
Aptitude Test (Arts / Commerce / Science)
- Management Principles and Techniques
- Taxation Laws – Direct & Indirect
- Financial Accounting Advanced Cost Accounting
- Security Analysis and Protifoils Management
- Recent Trends in Commerce
- Research Methodology and Quantitative Techniques
- Management Information Systems
- Basis Of History
- Political Science
HNBG University B.Ed 2023 Admit Card
Most probably a week before the commencement of the exam, the authority will release the admit card. Candidates can download the admit card from the official web website of the University. And, need to take a printout of the admit card and keep it safe till the admission is over. Entry to the exam hall will be denied to the candidates, without the admit card.
Dehradun, Vikas Nagar, Roorkee, Haridwar, Kotdwar, Nainidanda, New Tehri, Karnaprayag, Talwari, Augustyamuni, Gopeshwar, Gairsain, Srinagar, Pauri, Vedikhal, Jaiharikhal, Sendul, Uttarkashi, Barkot, Rishikesh.
The university prepares results based on the marks of the Entrance Examination. After the result declaration, candidates can it on the official website. Those candidates will have minimum cutoff marks, they will be eligible to get admission in the B.Ed course according to the rank. The university will publish the merit list of the shortlisted candidates.
HNBGU B.Ed 2023 Counselling
Candidates will be invited to attend the counseling process, after the announcement of the result. They will also undergo the document verification phase where after verifying the original documents. The authority will allow a seat to them in a college based on their rank. Check here for details for the HNBGU B.Ed Counselling schedule.