Osmania University 2017 Admission Form will soon be released by the university. Osmania University (established in the year 1918) is one of the oldest and reputed educational institutes set up with the support of chief Architect of Mahbub Ali Khan Nawab Sarwar Jung and is a public state university situated in Hyderabad, India. The university was named after the 7th and last Nizam of Hyderabad, Nawab Mir Osman Ali Khan. It is the first Indian university which has Urdu as a medium of instruction. The university was ranked 6th among the Nation’s Premier Universities in Sciences, Humanities and Commerce stream, which held the University with Potential for distinction status.
Applications will be invited as Osmania University 2017 Admissions for academic session 2017 by Osmania University for admission to various UG, PG and doctoral courses. Interested candidates must apply for admission after checking the eligibility requirements. PG Courses Common Entrance Tests notification has released on 13th April 2017. Candidates who interested to apply for the admission into various P.G. courses of M.A., M.Sc., M.L.I.Sc., M.S.W., M.Ed., M.P.Ed., M.Com., M.C.J., B.L.I.Sc., P.G. Diploma Courses and 5 yr. Integrated Programmes offered by Osmania, Telangana. Check all the details about Osmania University 2017 Admission Form in the below article.
Courses offered by Osmania University
- B.Com (Honours)
- B.Com (Computers/ General/ Computer Application)
- B.Com. (Vocational)
- M.E in Civil Engineering
- M.Tech in Computer Science Engineering
Osmania University 2017 Important Dates
|Admission notification will be published||21st Apr, 2017|
|Starting of online application process||21st Apr, 2017|
|Last Date to submit online application without late fee||8th May, 2017|
|Last Date to submit online application with late fee of Rs.200/-||15th May, 2017|
|Last Date to submit online application with late fee of Rs.500/-||22nd May, 2017|
|Availability of Hall ticket||1st Jun 2017|
|Entrance test will begin from||5th to 13th Jun 2017|
The fee may be paid at any TS/AP online centers or through payment gateway (Credit/Debit Cards) / Net Banking.
- Registration Fee for a single subject is Rs.400/-for OC/BC candidates and Rs.300/- for SC/ST/PH candidates.
- For each additional subject, the fee is Rs.200/- for all categories.
Osmania University Seats
- Total seats – 18,881
University campus colleges seats at 4 universities are 4500 and the rest in affiliated colleges.
- Osmania University – 13,027
- Mahatma Gandhi University – 2630
- Telangana University – 1,990
- Palamuru University – 1234
Osmania University 2017 Admission Form
- Applications should be filled in correctly and legibly by the applicants in his/her handwriting.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
- For any discrepancy in details, candidate will be considered personally responsible.
- On or before the prescribed date and time candidates need to submit the duly filled in application form at the Office of the Directorate of Admissions, O.U.
- Candidates must post them adequately early so that they reach on or before the due date and time prescribed in case of sending applications by post.
- The University reserves the right to cancel the admission of candidate at any stage if the details given by the candidate are found to be wrong.
- Selection in Engineering and Technology courses is made through a State-wide Agriculture, Engineering and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET), conducted every year.
- Admission to UG in Arts, Commerce, Social Sciences, and Physical and Biological Sciences, etc will be based on merit as marked in the relevant pre-degree course.
- Selection to M.Tech Courses is done through Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE).
- At PG level and Ph.D. programmes, admission will be done through an entrance examination in the related subjects.
- Merit-cum-preference is the basis of final admission.
Osmania University 2017: Contact Details
Osmania University Campus
Telangana State, India