OUAT Admission 2024- Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Courses Offered
OUAT (Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology) is one of the oldest agricultural universities in the country. The University was established in 1962. It provides training and research in the agriculture field. OUAT has 4 campuses including 8 constituent colleges, 1 center for PG & 8 zonal research stations in the state of Orissa. The main campus of the University is situated in Bhubaneshwar. OUAT offers various UG, PG, and research programs in agriculture & technology. The candidates who are willing to get admission to the University can check the important details from this article.
OUAT Admission 2024 Highlights
|University Name||OUAT (Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology|
|university type||State University|
|Courses offered||UG, PG & Ph.D.|
|Admission criteria||OUAT & ICAR|
Courses Offered by OUAT University
- B.E./ B.Tech
- B.Sc (Agriculture)
- MBA/ PGDM
- M.Sc (Agriculture)
- Phil/Ph.D. in Science
- Phil/Ph.D. in Engineering
- Ph.D. in Veterinary Science
- M.Phil/ Ph.D Agriculture
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
for UG Admission 2024
|B.Sc (Agriculture)||12th passed with a minimum of 50% in PCM or PCB|
|B.Sc (Home Science)|
|B.F.Sc||12th passed with a minimum of 50% in PCB|
|B.V.Sc & A.H.|
|B.Tech Agricultural Engineering||12th passed with a minimum of 50% in PCM|
for PG Admission 2024
|M.Sc (Botany)||B.Sc in Botany|
|M.Sc (Zoology)||B.Sc in Zoology|
|M.Sc (Chemistry)||B.Sc in Chemistry|
|M.Sc (Physics)||B.Sc in Physics|
|M.Sc (Mathematics)||B.Sc in Mathematics/ Mathematics & Computing|
|B.Sc (Biotechnology)||B.Sc in Biotechnology|
|M.Sc (Microbiology)||B.Sc (Hons.) in Botany/ Zoology/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ B.F.Sc & A.H./ B.Sc (Agriculture)/ B.Sc (Horticulture)/ B.Tech (Biotechnology/ Dairy Science)/ BHMS|
|M.Sc (Computer Science)||B.Sc (Hons.) in Computer Science|
Eligibility for MBA, MCA & M.Sc (Bioinformatics)
|MCA||Graduation with minimum 50% & Mathematics/ Computer as one of the subject|
|MBA (Agriculture Business Mgmt.)||B.Sc./ BBA/ B.Com/ BAMS/ B.Tech (Agricultural Eng.)/ B.V.Sc. & A.H./ B.Sc. (Horticulture)/ B.Tech (Biotechnology/ Dairy Science)/ B.F.Sc/ B.Sc (Agriculture)/ B.Sc (Home Science)/ with minimum 50%|
|M.Sc (Bioinformatics)||B.Sc Hons./ B.F.Sc/ B.Sc (Agriculture)/ B.Sc (Forestry)/ B.Tech (Agricultural Eng.)/ BAMS/ MBBS/ BDS/ BITM/ B.Sc (Biotechnology)/ B.V.Sc & A.H./ B.Sc (Horticulture)/ B.Tech (Biotechnology/ Dairy Science)/ BHMS/ B.Pharma/ BIT with minimum 50%|
Eligibility for Ph.D.
|Botany||M.Sc (Botany) with minimum 55%|
|Zoology||M.Sc (Zoology) with minimum 55%|
|Physics||M.Sc (Physics) with minimum 55%|
|Chemistry||M.Sc (Chemistry) with minimum 55%|
|Mathematics||M.Sc (Mathematics) with minimum 55%|
|Microbiology||M.Sc (Microbiology) with minimum 65%|
How to apply for OUAT Admission?
The application form can be submitted through online and offline modes also. The candidates can check the application procedure to apply for admission at OUAT University mentioned below.
Online application process
- The candidates need to visit the official website of OUAT ouat.ac.in to submit their application forms.
- From the home page, they have to click on the admission tab.
- Now, click on the applicable link to the particular course you want to apply for.
- On clicking the link, you will be directed to online payment of the application fee of 1000/-.
- Once you pay the application fee successfully, you have to fill the application form providing genuine details as required in the form.
- After filling up the form, you have to click on submit.
Offline application process
The application forms for PG & Ph.D. courses are also available through offline mode that can be obtained from the university campus. The applicants need to do the following to apply through offline mode.
- Obtained the application form from the university campus or can also download & take the printout of the form.
- Fill up the form correctly and send it to the following address-
College of Basic Science & Humanities,
OUAT, Bhubaneshwar- 751003.
Make sure you pay the application fee of Rs. 1000/- through online mode.
OUAT Merit List 2023 Result Dates, Rank Card- Check Here for UG & PG
- Exam Mode: The test will take place in an offline method only (Pen-paper based mode).
- Duration of the exam: Candidates have to solve the query paper within 2 hours.
- Type of queries: The questions paper will hold Multiple alternative questions only.
- Medium of paper: The language of question paper will be provided within the English language solely.
- Maximum marks: The candidates will get a question paper comprising of 200 marks.
- Marking scheme: Every correct answer will secure 1 mark.
- Negative markings: No provision for negative markings within the OUAT question paper.
- Subjects: The question paper will be prepared on the basis of below-mentioned subjects:
Documents needed for OUAT admission 2024
- Mark sheet & certificate of 10th class 12th class or equivalent
- Mark sheet & certificate of graduation (where applicable)
- Residential certificate (if applicable)
- Special quota certificate (if applicable)
- Two self-attested unstamped envelopes (with a dimension of 24cm X 11cm).