RAJUVAS Diploma Admission 2024: RAJUVAS means the Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences. The University offers a Diploma in animal husbandry of 2 years duration. An entrance examination is conducted to provide admission to deserving candidates in the Diploma course. Candidates who want to apply for admission at RAJUVAS can go through the important details from this article.
RAJUVAS Diploma in Animal Husbandry Admission 2024 Dates
|Application form date
|1st week of May 2024
|The end date of the application form
|last week of June 2024
|Availability of admit cards
|It Will be updated soon
|1st week of September 2024
|Declaration of results
|It Will be updated soon
Who is eligible to apply?
- The candidates must have cleared or are appearing in 12th or equivalent from Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education or CBSE or any other recognized Board with the optional subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Biology OR Agriculture Stream Subjects (with Biology as one of the optional subjects).
- The minimum age of the applicants should be 17 years and the maximum age must not be more than 28 years.
- The 5 years relaxation in the upper age limit will be provided to the male candidates of SC, ST, OBC & SBC categories and female candidates of general categories.
- The 10 years relaxation in the upper age limit will be provided to the female candidates of SC, ST, OBC, and SBC candidates.
RAJUVAS Diploma in Animal Husbandry Admission 2024 Application Form
- The application forms will be updated on the official website rajuvas.org of the University.
- The applicants will have to submit their application forms only through online mode.
- There is no need to send the hard copies of the application forms to the University as applications will be accepted only through online mode.
- However, it is advised to keep the hard copy of the application form carefully that may require at the time of counseling and admission.
How to apply for RAJUVAS Diploma Admission 2024?
- Visit the official website of the University rajuvas.org.
- Now enter your personal information.
- Also, fill up your qualification details as required in the application form.
- After that enter the details of the college as per your preference for admission.
- Upload all the necessary documents.
- The size of the scanned photograph should be 3.5cm x 4.5cm and the scanned signature should be 7cm x 2 cm. The format of the scanned images must be JPEG, BMP, or PNG.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee.
- Finally, you can submit the form to complete the application process.
- The payment of the application fee is mandatory for all the candidates.
- All the candidates from all the categories have to pay Rs. 1500/- as application fee.
- The fee can be paid through ICICI Bank Challan via the offline mode of application.
- Mark sheet & Certificate of 12th class
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- DOB proof
- 2-recent color photographs of the candidate
- Payment receipt of the applicant.
- Online registration slip
- Copy of the choices made by the candidate
The admission will be provided strictly based on merit. The candidates should be from the medical stream or an agricultural stream with biology as one of the optional subjects. By qualifying for the entrance examination, the candidates will get the chance of getting admission to 76 institutes over Rajasthan state. Among these 76 institutes, 7 are Veterinary University Organisers, 4 are Govt. Colleges and rest 65 are Private Colleges that offers Diploma course in Animal Husbandry.