Patna University Admission 2022: The first university in Bihar, established in the year 1917 during the British Raj called Patna University. Patna University is going to organize an admission program for UG and PG courses. Candidates can apply for admission in PG on or before the last date, satisfying all the eligibility criteria. Candidates are advised to read the official advertisement from the official website before filling the form. Check here all the information about Patna University Admission 2022 such as Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Admit and Result, etc.
Patna University Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Starting of Admission||1st week of April 2022|
|Last date of admission of all courses||2nd week of May 2022|
|Date of Entrance Test|
|MEd/LLM/LLB||3rd week of May 2022|
|BFA||3rd week of May 2022|
|B.Com Hons||3rd week of May 2022|
|BA Hons||last week of May 2022|
|BSc Hons||last week of May 2022|
|Commencement of classes||July 2022|
|Last date for direct admission in courses||September 2022|
- B.Com. (Hons.)/ B.A. (Hons.)/ B.Sc. (Hons.)- Maths. Group/B.Sc. (Hons.) Bio. group in the constituent colleges under Patna University
- Patna Women’s College: B.A. (Hons.), B.Sc. (Hons.), B.Com. (Hons.) under self-financing
- Magadh Mahila College: B.A. (Hons.), B.Sc. (Hons.), B.Com. (Hons.) under self-financing
- BN College: B.A. (Hons.), B.Sc. (Hons.)
- Vanijya Mahavidyalaya: B.Com. (Hons.)
- Patna College: B.A. (Hons.)
- Patna Science College: B.Sc. (Hons.)
- MA in the Faculty of Humanities in the following subjects: Arabic, Philosophy, Sanskrit, Bengali, English, Hindi, Maithili, Persian, Urdu.
- MA in the Faculty of Social Sciences in the following subjects: Ancient Indian History & Archaeology, Economics, Geography, Home Science, History, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology.
- M.Sc. in the Faculty of Science in the following subjects: Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Zoology.
- M.Com in the Faculty of Commerce: Dept. of Applied Economics & Commerce and Vanijya Mahavidyalaya
- One year Diploma in Public Administration & International Relations
Patna University is inviting applications for the admission of eligible applicants into MBA courses. The applicants are advised to check the eligibility criteria before they start the application process. Patna University invites applications from deserving applicants with a valid score of MAT, CAT, XAT, ATMA & JMET to offer admission to 2 years full-time MBA course.
- Candidate must be 10+2 (Higher Secondary) qualified from the recognized board, for the admission in UG course
- Candidate must be Graduate from the recognized university, for admission in UG course.
- For taking admission in PG courses at Patna University: Aspirants must have passed their Graduation Degree in a relevant stream from a recognized University or Institution.
- To take admission in an MBA course in Patna University: Candidates must carry Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or Institution or must have appeared in MAT, CAT, XAT, ATMA, and JMET.
For B.A. (Hons.)
- Has passed the Intermediate examination in Science or Commerce with not less than 45% marks in the aggregate. or
- Must have obtained not less than 45% of the Intermediate examination in the subject for (Hons.).
For B.Com. (Hons.)
- Must have passed the Intermediate examination in commerce with not less than 45% marks in the commerce subject/ group of subjects; Or
- Passed the Intermediate examinations in Arts or Science and must also be eligible for course if he/she has obtained a minimum of 50% aggregate marks
For B.Sc. (Hons.)
- Must have obtained not less than 45% marks at the Intermediate Examination in the subject offered for Hons. study
Patna University Admission 2022 Application Form
Before filling the application form, candidates must have to read the instruction carefully. The online application form will be issued from the website. Check here Patna University Application Form
Exam Pattern for B.A, B.Com & B.Sc
|B.Sc Maths Group||
|B.Sc Bio Group||
- One of the admit card’s copy will be submitted at the exam center.
- Candidates need to take 2 printouts of the admit card and bring the same at the examination center along with two photos.
- It is important to take Admit Card with you while going to the examination center.
- The candidate will not be allowed to give the exam, without the admit card.
Patna University Admission 2022 Procedure
- Candidates will be offered admission on the basis of the result/score they have attained in the entrance test.
- After the announcement of the Patna University Result candidates will be invited to take part in the admission counseling.