PGIMER M.Sc Nursing 2021: M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam is organized by the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research. PGIMER M.Sc Nursing application process is starting from around the 4th week of May 2021. Those candidates who want to take admission to the Post-Graduation Nursing course must apply before the last date. All the qualified candidates will be called for the counseling process. Check here all the details regarding M.Sc Nursing here.
- The application process for M.Sc. Nursing has been started. Click Here to apply.
PGIMER M.Sc Nursing 2021: Important Dates
|Application form release||18th April 2020|
|Registration Closing Date||18th May 2020|
|Last date to deposit fee||Last week of May 2020|
|Admit Card||June 2020|
|Examination date||14th June 2020|
|Result announcement||24th June 2020|
|Counselling started from||2nd July 2020 at 11:00am|
- Candidates must have passed in B.Sc. nursing/post basic from a recognized University.
- After registering as a midwife and registered nurse with the State Nursing council candidates must have 1-year work experience.
- For the M.Sc nursing, course candidate must have passed in B.SC nursing/post basic with an aggregate of 55% marks in the qualifying exam and eligible candidates must be a registered nurse with the State Nursing council and registered midwife.
PGIMER M.Sc Nursing 2021 Application form
Candidates will get the application form of PGIMER M.Sc. Nursing through the online mode on the official website of the university itself. In order to appear for the entrance exam, it is important that the candidates fill the application form and submit the form. Make sure that they submit the application form before the due date in order to avoid rejection of the same. Fill all the information about the application form through the online mode on the official website of the university itself. Candidates are instructed to read carefully all the instructions related to the application process before filing the application form. Take a printout of the duly filled application form after the application fee is paid and application form is filled properly. Now candidates need to submit the duly filled application form on the official website.
Through the online mode, the application fee can be paid by the candidates or by State bank challan.
|For general candidates||Rupees 1500 only|
|For ST/SC/PWD candidates||Rupees 1200 only|
Check here: AIIMS Nursing 2021
- Examination mode: The exam will be in offline mode.
- The total number of question: In this exam, candidates will be asked of a total of 100 multiple choices questions.
- Question paper language: The exam will be in the English language.
- The total number of marks: The examination paper will be of total 100 marks.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for every correct response & every wrong response 0.25 marks will be deducted.
PGIMER M.Sc Nursing 2021 Counselling
The exam authority will prepare a merit list after the declaration of the results. Candidates can get the Merit list on the official website of the university and it will be based on the marks secured by the applicants in the entrance exam. After the exam Candidates get the admission through the counselling. For the verification, candidates need to submit the necessary documents.
All the topics from the subject of nursing research, medical-surgical nursing, child health nursing, mental health nursing, community health nursing and general knowledge, nursing foundations, Obstetric nursing.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Check here official website: https://pgimeradmissions.net.in/