PGIMER B.Sc Nursing 2021: PGIMER releases the application form for the Nursing Entrance Exam every year. By qualifying the examination candidates can take admission in B.Sc. Nursing and B.Sc. Post Basic Nursing and M.Sc Nursing programmes. PGIMER will release notification soon for the same. Check here all the details regarding PGIMER B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2021 such as application form, eligibility criteria, exam date, result, counselling, etc.
PGIMER B.Sc Nursing 2021: Important Dates
|The application form will be release||1st week of June 2021|
|Online registration last date||2nd week of July 2021|
|Last date of fee deposition||2nd week of July 2021|
|Availability of admit card||4th week of July 2021|
|Examination date||4th week of August 2021|
|Announcement of the result (Post Basic)||2nd week of August 2021|
|Announcement of the result (B.Sc. nursing)||4th week of August 2021|
|Starting of the counselling (Post Basic)||3rd week of August 2021|
|Starting of the counselling (B.Sc. nursing)||4th week of August 2021|
For B.Sc nursing
- Age Limit: Applying candidates should not be more than 25 years & not less than 17 years of age on 1st September 2021 and only female candidates can apply for 4 years B.Sc Nursing program.
- Qualifying subject: they must have qualified his 12 class level exam with the subjects of biology, chemistry, and physics or English.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have qualified their 12 class exam or its equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Percentage of marks: for qualification candidates must have scored 50% of marks in the qualifying exam.
For B.Sc Post basic nursing
- Qualifying exam: they must have passed the 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Minimum requirement of marks: candidates must be clear general nursing and midwifery with an aggregate of 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Age Limit: Applying candidates should not be more than 45 years of age on 1st September 2021.
Check here: PGIMER M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam
PGIMER B.Sc Nursing 2021 Application form
The registration process starts from 2nd week of June for B.Sc and B.Sc post-basic nursing programs. Through online mode, candidates can fill their application form and submit the fee. They are advised to fill all the details in the form correctly or no detail in the form must be left unfilled. After filling the application form then candidates can take the print out of the application form. Candidates are advised photo photograph should be in JPEG format with size not more than 50 KB and then they have to upload their photograph, signature or other required documents as per the prescribed specifications.
Through the online mode, the application fee can be paid by the candidates or by State bank challan.
|For general candidates||Rupees 1000 only|
|For ST/SC/PWD candidates||Rupees 800 only|
- Examination Mode: this exam will be held in offline mode.
- The total number of question: In this exam, candidates will be asked of a total of 100 multiple choices questions.
- Question paper language: The exam is conducted only in the English language.
- The total number of marks: The examination paper will be of total 100 marks.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for every correct response & every wrong response 0.25 marks will be deducted.
PGIMER B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Counselling
After the exam shortlisted candidates have been prepared according to which students will be called for counselling round & interview. Qualifying candidates will be called for the interview 3 times the total seats to be filled in each category. It is mandatory for the candidates to appear for the interview round. Candidates who want to join the course must qualify the written test, merit list and interview round. The entrance will enable the qualified candidates to take admission in PGIMER Institutions in nursing courses.
- For B.Sc Nursing: Physics, Biology, English, Chemistry, G.K and current affairs.
- For B.Sc Nursing Post Basic: topics related from the subject of medical surgical Nursing, Child Health Nursing, Mental Health Nursing, Obstetric Nursing and Midwifery, and General Knowledge, Trends in NSG, Scientific Principle, Community Health Nursing including Nutrition.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Check here official website: https://pgimeradmissions.net.in/