Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University (MPBOU) was established in 1991. The university provides value distance education for the promotion of higher education. Now the university provides a range of programs at undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate levels including B.A., B.Sc., BCA, BBA, B.Com., M.Sc., M.Com., MSW, MA, MLIS, and MCA. Through the official MPBOU Website, the university conducts semester examinations at the designated centers and students can obtain the exam results along with the timetable and syllabus for the courses. Get more details about MP Bhoj Open University Admission 2023 in the following article.
MP Bhoj Open University Admission 2023: Important Dates
|The application form will start
|3rd week of July 2023
|Application form last date
|4th week of August 2023
|Last date of application form with late fee
|Last week of October 2023
|4th week of July 2023
|B.Ed. Spl. Ed.
|Application form start
|3rd week of July 2023
|Last date of application form
|2nd week of August 2023
|Last date of the application form, with a late fee
|3rd week of August 2023
|Entrance exam date
|2nd week of September 2023
|Announcement of merit list
|4th week of September 2023
|Release the application form
|2nd week of November 2023
|Submit the application form
|1st week of September 2023
|2nd week of October 2023
|Merit list will be declared
|4th week of October 2023
- BBA: candidates should have passed 12 classes with Management or Commerce group scoring minimum qualifying marks from a recognized board/institute.
- B.Com: Must complete 10+2 with Science, Commerce or Management group from a recognized Board/Institute.
- B.Sc Biology: Qualifies 10+2 with Biology as a subject.
- BCA: Candidates should have done 12th with Mathematics from a Board/institute.
- B.Sc IT: Must pass 10+2 examination scoring minimum qualifying marks with Science gr
- B.Sc Mathematics: Candidates should have done 12th with Mathematics.
- BA: Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized Board.
- BJMC / B.Li.Sc: Applicant must have done 10+2 in any field or equivalent degree.
- B.Ed (GEDE): candidates must have done 10+2 from a recognized Institution.
MP Bhoj Open University Application Form
Through the DD Challan, candidates can procure the MPBOU information booklet from any regional center against the payment of the necessary registration fee at the MP Online Portal. After the fee deposit, candidates will be able to get the application fee. Then they can get their duly filled form retained by the head of the regional center, Applicants are required to submit the mandatory brochures as cited in the information pamphlet to demonstrate their eligibility. After that, candidates need to fill out the course fee for their desired program. Candidates will get three copies (Student’s copy, Kiosk Center’s copy & study center’s copy) of the filled application form from the controller. Candidates will get the roll number after the application process is completed.
|PG Courses, B.Sc (IT), B.Li.Sc, BJMC, BBA, BCA & PG Diploma
|B.Ed Spl, Education
|B.Ed/ D. El. Ed.
- The question paper consists of a total of 90 marks.
- The question paper includes the section of Quantitative Ability, General Knowledge, Educational Interest Area, and Hindi. There will be negative markings in the exam.
- Exam pattern comprises marking the structure, mode of the exam, total marks and questions allotted, the total time fixed to complete the paper, topics, and sort of questions asked, etc.
MP Bhoj Open University Admission 2023: Counselling
The university tracks a direct admission and merit list-based admission process for a diversity of UG regular and professional courses correspondingly.
- Merit-based admission: candidates will have to confirm the set eligibility measures of the exact course through this medium.
- Direct mode of admission: Through the merit list, based admission candidates will have to acknowledge in accordance with marks found in the qualifying examination and the university will hold its own entrance test to provide admission in a range of UG courses.
- Candidates must carry all documents like a Passing certificate, Income Certificate, Category Certificate, Transfer Certificate, and Passing certificate.
- Admission Test Admit card/Scorecard
- Candidates must have 10+2 Mark-sheets.
- Passport size Photographs