Pinegrove School Admission 2023: Pinegrove School has two sites, one in Dharampur and the other in Subathubo, both amid the beautiful Shimla highlands of Himachal Pradesh’s Solan district. This CBSE-accredited English Medium School is a boarding school for both boys and girls. Pinegrove is well-known for its academic and athletic achievements. Each year, out of 400 candidates, only 200 are selected for admission. Children in grades I through VIII are admitted to the school. Admission is also granted to grades IX and XI in certain circumstances. In grades X and XII, no children are accepted.
Toil to the Stars is a song by Toil to the Stars. Because there is no substitute for hard effort, we at Pinegrove strive to attain the “stars” of success. This has been integrated into the school slogan, which persuades and encourages each kid to give it his all to accomplish his or her life goals. The school’s ideology is to provide maximum coverage and advantage to the children through co-curricular exercises, camps and outings, athletics, healthy socialization and learning, mental and emotional managing, persistent mentoring, personal care, consideration and affection, and rigorous educational supervising.
Pinegrove School Admission Procedure
Students for Pinegrove School Admission 2023 must pay a registration fee of Rs. 5000 and a brochure cost of Rs. 500. Enrollment is usually available all year. For Indian students, admittance is only available via the boarding school orientation procedure. Admissions to NRI candidates are assured till class VII.
- Registration is required for both NRI and local Indian children. Filling out the required “Admission Form,” paying the registration fees, and sending the required papers to be submitted for registration by post/email or in person at the School Office are all part of the registration process.
- Following registration, students entering for Classes I – VI must attend an Orientation Session at the Dharampur Campus on a date set by the School’s Admission Office, and students applying for Classes VII-IX and XI must attend a “Boarding School Orientation” at the Subathu campus on a date set by the school calendar. The Orientation is usually scheduled for the first week of February.
- NRI students (in Classes I-VII) are given direct admissions and are not required to attend the Orientations session physically.
- About a week after the Orientation in February, the shortlist of applicants is announced, and admission must be approved or rejected within a week of the announcement.
- NRIs, brothers/sisters of current Grovians, siblings of Old Grovians, offspring of existing defense personnel, war widows, government employees, and outstanding scholarship/free-ship candidates from the lower segment of society are given priority in admittance. The method is described in more detail below.
Age criteria for Pinegrove School Admission
Usually, a kid aged 5 to 6-1/2 as of February 28th in the year of admission will be admitted to Class I (1st Grade). The following classes may be computed in the same way. The general rule is that the age of the kid minus 5 or 6 equals the grade to be enrolled.
The usual practice is that enrollment is given temporarily for the first year, and subsequent continuation is contingent on the children’s educational and non-academic progress within the first year of his or her attendance at the school.
Documents required at the time of Admission
- Duly filled in Admission Form along with the signed copy of School Rules.
- Copies of the latest passport-size photographs of the child.
- Attested Xerox copy of the Aadhar Card of the child and both parents.
- Attested Xerox copy of the PAN CARD of both the parents.
- Xerox copy of the Birth Certificate.
- Last two-year mark sheet of the child.
- Pre-Board Marks Sheet of the previous School, for +2 Stage students.
- Medical Consent Authorization to be furnished by both parents, Guardian or parent with custody.
Average Fee Structure
Every year in December, the institution releases a price framework that contains all of the information about the next academic session’s fees. Tuition, housing, boarding, books, laundry, stationery, and toiletries are all included in the Pinegrove School Admission 2021 Fees Structure. Other school-related costs are also included in the price. The costs do not cover uniforms, personal goods, costumes, medications, vacations, or campsites.
- Serving Defense Personnel is eligible for a 15% fee reduction. War widows, orphans, the very destitute, and worthy youngsters may be given special consideration.
- The second or subsequent children will get a 5% discount on their total costs.
- Once fees are paid in the first year, they are considered a confirmation of the admission provided and are not refundable.
|Annual Fee Structure||For Indian Nationals||For NRI’s|
|Annual Tuition Fee||Rs. 2,60,000/-||US$7,500/-|
|Registration Fee||Rs. 500/-||US$ 250/-|
|Non- Recurring Fee||Rs. 50,000/-||US$ 2000/-|
Co-Curriculum activities and other Facilities
Children are separated into four Houses: Chinar (Yellow), Deodar (Green), Oak (Red), and Teak (White) (Violet). Every house is supervised by a House Master/Mistress, who is supported by student captains. Each instructor is assigned to one of the Houses.
The discipline system is an important element of a boarding school because it allows students to delegate responsibilities and learn to take initiative. The Houses were named to instill in the youngsters a connection to nature and an awareness of environmental issues.
- Music (Indian, Vocal, and Instrumental), Cinematography, Art, Craft, Art, Origami, Sewing, Crochet, Weaving, Horticulture, Mass PT, Gymnasium, Band (Brass and Pipe), and Taekwondo are all provided as co-curricular events in the school curriculum.
- Extracurricular events such as Dance, Theatre, Speeches, Declamations, Quizzes, Transcriptions, Parades, Camps, and Outings are included on the schedule and are supervised by instructors. Apart from their regular cognitive and physical activities, all students are motivated to involve in some Socially Useful Productive Work (SUPW).
- Every year, outdoor camps, trekking, and excursions are held to allow youngsters to explore the highlands of Himachal Pradesh and Uttaranchal while also providing cultural and recreational opportunities.
- These environmental and adventurous exercises are essential because they provide youngsters with opportunities to confront life’s difficulties and problems while also instilling in them a sense of discovery and a passion for animals and the environment.
Pinegrove School Official Website: https://pinegrove.in/