PJTSAU Admission 2022: Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University was established in the year of 2014. Eligible candidates can take the admission into Undergraduate Degree program under the faculty of Home Science, Agriculture, and Food Technology. University offers admission for UG Courses – B.Sc., B. Tech (Food Technology), Agricultural Engineering, (Hons.) Home Science, (CA & BM), and also provide Other Courses admission – Diploma in Agriculture, Diploma in Seed Technology, Diploma in Agricultural Engineering, etc. Get more details about PJTSAU Admission in the following article.
The Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU) invites applications for admission to Ph.D. in Agriculture, Agricultural Engineering, and Community Science-formerly Home Science at its constituent Colleges in Hyderabad for the academic year 2021-22
Courses provided through PJTSAU Admission 2022
- Diploma: Agriculture, Seed Technology, Agriculture Engineering
- B.Tech: Food Technology, Agriculture Engineering
- B.Sc (Hons): Home Science, Fashion Technology
- B.Sc: Agriculture
PJTSAU Admission 2022: Important dates
Ph.D Dates and Details
|Online application form||11 November 2021|
|Last date of payment of the Registration fee||25 November 2021|
|Last date of Submission of the application form||27 November 2021|
|Dates for Correction(s) in the Submitted Online Application Form||28 to 29 November 2021|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Online Application Form||Apply Here|
For B.Tech. Programs
|Last date Submission of Application without late fee||3rd week of April 2022|
|Correction window of the Application form||1st week of April 2022|
|Last date submission Application form with Rs.500/- late fee||3rd week of April 2022|
|Application submission last date with Rs.1000/- late fee||4th week of April 2022|
|Last date submission Application form with Rs.5000/- late fee||4th week of April 2022|
|Application submission last date with Rs.10,000/- late fee||Last week of April 2022|
|Announcement of the Exam date||1st week of May 2022|
- Diploma: Passed 10th or equivalent from a recognized University.
- B.Tech.: Passed 10+2 examination from a recognized University of Physical Sciences and Biological or Natural Sciences as main subjects.
- B.Sc.: Candidate should have passed 10+2 science or any equivalent from a recognized board/university.
PJTSAU Admission 2022: Application Form
For eligible candidates, the online application form of PJTSAU Admission 2022 will be available on the official website. For admission to the various courses, candidates need to fulfill all criteria norms. Candidates who wish to take admission into PJTSAU must meet the eligibility criteria otherwise their application can be canceled.
The authorities of Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU) organize the PJTSAU Counselling for the final admission of the deserving candidates in the course applied. On the official website, the schedule of the counseling is available for eligible candidates. Candidates who have successfully qualified for the entrance test will be eligible to attend the Counselling round. Candidates must keep visiting the website for any of the latest updates. It must be noted that counseling is the final step for admission. After the official notification, the applicant will have to go through it very carefully and must make sure that they have all the required documents with them.
Important Documents for PJTSAU Admission 2022
- Candidates must have carry e-Admit Card/Application No. and ICAR –Entrance Marks / Rank & also carry 10th and 12th class mark sheet (all years) obtained at the qualifying (B.Sc. level) examination or transcript.
- Provisional/Degree certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Candidate takes the Study certificates from Heads of recognized educational institutions from VI class onwards.
- Those who appeared for any examination by private study candidates should enclose a residence certificate.
- In the case of candidates, belonging to BC / SC/ STs Social Status Certificates issued, by the competent authority. The admission given under this quota shall be provisional until the respective Directorate of the Government certifies the genuineness of the social status claim of the candidate.
- Achievements Certificate at B.Sc. level in Cultural / Literary activities at Inter National / Inter State / Inter University level NCC / NSS / Sports / Games /, if applicable.
- Date of birth certificate
- If any candidates physically disabled need to carry a physically disabled Certificate Residential Certificate (The latest certificate issued by the Telangana Government).
- ID proof or Aadhaar Card or Passport or Ration card or Bank Passbook or any other valid Govt. Identity proof
- All the important certificates should be submitted at the time of admission.
Official Website: https://pjtsau.edu.in/