Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations releases the notification for Jammu Kashmir B.Ed Admission. Through the online mode, the application form will be released separately on the official website of the board. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria first before applying for the application form. By the board, they have to fill out the application form released on the official website. For more details about Jammu Kashmir B.Ed For admission 2023 and the application form, candidates can read the following article.
Jammu Kashmir B.Ed Admission 2023: Important Dates
|Starting of the application form||4th week of July 2023|
|Last date of the application form||2nd week of August 2023|
|Last date of deposit of fee||3rd week of August 2023|
|Date of filing of online application form||3rd week of August 2023|
|Last date of deposit of fee||4th week of August 2023|
|Release merit list||Last week of August 2023|
|Local candidates fee deposit through the challan||Around the 4th week of August 2023|
|Non-local candidates fee deposit through the challan||1st week of September 2023|
|Commencement of class||2nd week of September 2023|
- Only Indian Nationals can apply for the Jammu B.Ed entrance test and Candidates should be permanent residents of J&K state.
- From a recognized University Candidates should have done B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com./ BCA/ BBA or its equivalent exam under the statutes of the University of Jammu awarding the degree of B.Ed degree.
- Programs of study in the Faculties of Arts, Science, Life Sciences, Social Sciences, Business Studies, Education, Mathematical Sciences and Music & Fine Arts where Bachelor degree is the eligibility,
- They must have passed Bachelor degree exam with at least four subjects by UGC the degree obtained by such candidate is recognized through a University, the degree is grant established by an Act of Parliament or an Act of State Legislature; by the State Government.
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying exam can also apply for the exam but they must have passed the qualifying exam at the time of admission.
Jammu Kashmir B.Ed Admission 2023: Application form
Online application form of Jammu Kashmir B.Ed Admission 2023 will be available on the official website of the university. Through the Challan, A printout of the same be taken and the application fee is deposited generated by the system in any branch of the designated banks after completing online application form. Through e-banking/debit card/credit card, the fee can also be paid by exercising online payment option while completing the form. Candidates must be deposit fee otherwise application form canceled. Visit these websites frequently for the latest updates. Admissions will be purely online. By post, no written information will be sent to the candidates. Merit, allotment letter, etc. can only downloaded.
- By the online mode, candidates can pay the fee Rs.1200/.
- Question Paper Language: English only
- Marking scheme: every right response one mark will be awarded.
- Negative marking: 25 marks will be deducted Exam mode: Offline (pen and paper-based) for marking the wrong answer
- Total Duration: 3 hours
- Type of questions: Objective type (MCQ based)
|Subjects||Total number of questions||Maximum marks|
|Aptitude for Teaching Profession||45||45|
Through on-line Counselling Admission shall be made based on the academic merit of the qualifying examination. By the applicant (i.e. Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree) and college choice/s given in the application form. Candidates are advised to keep in constant touch with the above-mentioned websites and check their email accounts.
Visit the official website of JKBOPEE