PTET Application Form 2019
Govt Dungar College Bikaner (GDCB) invites applications from the eligible students as PTET Application Form 2019 to take admission in the university for the bachelor of the education programme. Candidates can fill PTET Application Form 2019 through online process from the page. Visit the official site to know more about PTET Application Form 2019. Candidates can fill PTET Application Form 2019 from the official website. Candidates are required to enter all the necessary details in the application form.
PTET Application Form 2019: Important Dates
|Online Application Form filling starts||14th February 2019|
|Last date to apply||18th March 2019|
|Last date to deposit fee||15th March 2019|
|Admit card/hall ticket issued date||To be notified|
|Test Date||12th May 2019|
|Result||To be notified|
PTET Application Form 2019 Details
To get admission in Bachelor of Education Programme (B.Ed) candidates are required to appear for Rajasthan PTET 2019. PTET Application Form 2019 will be made available online. Eligible candidates can fill the application form from February 2019. Candidates need to register themselves for the exam who wishes to appear in the examination. Candidates are advised to fill all the information in the application form as per the details mentioned in their documents. The tentative Application Fee for the application form is Rs. 500. To know more about the application form, candidates can go through this article.
Details required to fill the Application Form
- Candidate’s Name, Father Name, Mother Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Category, Residence Address)
- Education Details of 10th and 12th Class.
- Bachelor Degree Marks and Passing Year with total marks and Percentage
- Permanent Address, City, District, State, Pin Code
Steps to fill PTET Application Form 2019
- Visit the official website to fill the application form. (a direct link will be given on this page).
- Register yourself on the official website with the details required.
- Candidates are advised to enter the authentic and correct details.
- All the information will be conveyed on the registered e-mail id and contact number.
- In the next step, candidates are required to enter the asked information such as personal details, communication details, and educational qualification etc.
- Next step will be to upload the documents which are required to be uploaded with the application form.
- At last, candidates are required to pay the application fee.
- Candidates should take a printout of the application form for future reference.
- Candidates are required to pay an amount of Rs 500 to fill the application form.
- Candidates can pay the Application Fee using online payment gateways such as Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
- Candidates can also pay the application fee through ICICI Bank Challan.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates who want to appear in this exam must have qualified their Senior Secondary School Examination from a renowned and recognized Board of India with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in their graduation exam.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved category needs to have a minimum aggregate of 45% in their graduation exam.