The PUCAT Result will be announced on the official website of the university. Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University conducts Purvanchal University Combined Admission Test (PUCAT) every year. Candidates can download their results by accessing the website. Admission to various PG programs will be provided on the basis of University Result. Only those seats are allotted via PUCAT which are left vacant after admission through UPSEE. In case of a tie among two students, the candidates with higher age are generally given preference. The cut-off clearing candidates will be called for the counselling process.
PUCAT Result 2023: Important Dates
|Entrance exam on||2nd week of June 2023|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of June 2023|
|Counselling and spot admission||1st week of July 2023|
Steps to check the Result
- Visit the official website www.vbspu.ac.in/home.
- Find out the ‘News’ section on the home page.
- Click on the notification flashing for PUCAT Result.
- Select the course for which you want to view the result.
- The candidate will be able to see the merit list for the selected course.
- Candidates may find their rank by searching their name or roll number in the merit list.
Details on PUCAT Result
The following details will be presented there
- Name of candidate
- Roll Number of candidate
- Candidate’s father’s name and mother’s name
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- Caste/Category or candidate
- The score of the Candidate in PUCAT
- Sex/Gender of the candidate
- The rank of the Candidate on the basis of PUCAT
- The rank of the candidate on the basis of the total score (PUCAT score + Weightage)
- Any weightage/extra marks given to the candidate
- To participate in the counseling process, the candidates need to qualify a minimum score criterion or cut-off in PUCAT.
- The cut-off score varies from year to year.
- Generally, the university campus and old and well-established colleges end up having higher cut offs, than newer colleges.
- The counselling schedule will be uploaded on the official PUCAT website.
- The short-listed candidates of the merit list must attend the Counselling session for admission.
- According to the time and date allotted, the candidates must be present in person along with a parent or guardian at the Counselling session.
- The university will allot seats on the basis of merit, preference of course as chosen by the individual and availability of seats.
Document required during Counselling
- Class 10, 12 and Bachelor’s degree Mark sheet and Passing Certificate
- Transfer or Leaving certificate from college last attended
- PUCAT Result Rank card and Hall ticket
- Migration Certificate
- Caste or category certificate
- Proof of date of birth
- Domicile Certificate
- Passport sized photographs
Courses offered through PUCAT Result
|Course name||Admission through||Seat matrix per field||The fee structure per semester|
|MA (Applied Psychology and Mass Communication)||PUCAT Result||30||INR 10,000|
|M.Sc. Biotechnology||PUCAT Result||20||INR 25,000|
|M.Sc. (Biochemistry, Microbiology and Environmental Science)||PUCAT Result||20||INR 17,500|
|MBA (HRD, Finance & Control and Business Economics)||UPSEE and PUCAT Result||60||INR 25,000|