Pune University Application Form 2023: The university called SPPU will release the Pune University Application Form soon. The Savitribai Phule Pune University is one of the top Universities in India established on the 10th of February 1949. It is located in the North-Western part of Pune city. Candidates can fill the Pune University Application Form through online mode. The admission process will provide UG and PG courses to the candidates. UG courses are offered by the colleges located in the districts of Ahmednagar, Pune & Nashik. In the article below, candidates can get all the relevant details about Pune University Application Form.
Courses offered through Pune University Application Form
- UG Courses: BA, B.Sc., B.Sc. Applied, B.L.I.Sc., LLB, B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Com, BBA, BBM, BCA, B.Pharm, BHM, BHMCT, B.Ed., B.P.Ed., BPE, BA – B.Ed.
- PG Courses: MA, Master in Business Studies, MA/M.Sc., M.L.I.Sc., MSW, MMR in Mass Relation, LLM, MCA, MHM, M.Ph.T, MDS, M.Arch, M.Com, MA in Education, M.Ed., M.Pharm, MBA in General, Engineering, Biotechnology, Master of Personnel/Computer/Marketing Management, MBA in Pharma – BT, ME / M.Tech, MD, MS, DM, MCh, M.Sc., M.Tech., ME
Pune University Application Form
The candidate can get the application form from the university official website. Register yourself and then proceed to fill the application form. The candidates who wish to seek admission in various PG programs offered by the university can register from the official website. The application process will be in the online mode while the application fee can be submitted in both online and offline mode.
Documents required to upload (Photo-copy of)
- Statement of marks of the qualifying examination passed, if applicable.
- Caste certificate in case of Reserved category candidates (if applicable).
- Non-creamy layer certificate in case of Reserved category (OBC/DTNT/SBC/EWS/SEBC/Women) candidates (if applicable).
- Medical certificate issued by the Civil Surgeon in case of ‘Persons with disabilities (P.H.)’ candidates (if applicable).
Steps to fill Pune University Application Form
- Go to the official website for registration.
- Username and password can be selected on choice.
- Study the conditions carefully and then click ‘Apply Online’ link.
- A unique and valid mobile number and email id will be sent to every candidate.
- Fill up your personal and academic details carefully and submit the pre-admission enrolment form.
- Take a print out of the same.
- The challan link is to click for the submission of fees and then select the back button.
- Submit the challan at cash counter or any branch of the selected bank by the candidate
- You’ll need to send one copy of challan along with the application form printout to the University.
- Click on the submit button and click the download button and print a copy of the application.
- Send all the required documents to the university before the last day.
|BA||10+2 examination or equivalent with required subject with 45% marks in CET.|
|B.Sc.||HSC or equivalent examination or three years Diploma or Intermediate Science examination|
|B.Sc. Applied||B.Sc. or BE or B.Sc. Nursing or B.Pharm or B.Sc.|
|B.L.I.Sc.||Any Bachelor’s degree|
|LLB||Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 45% marks|
|B.Tech||HSC or equivalent with English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum 50% marks OR Diploma in Engineering/Technology with minimum 50% marks|
|B.Arch||Minimum 50% marks in 10+2 examination or equivalent with English and Mathematics as subjects|
|B.Com||10+2 examination or equivalent with English|
|BBA/BBM/BCA||10+2 examination or equivalent with English and minimum 45% marks|
|B.Pharm||HSC or equivalent with English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum 50% marks OR Diploma in Pharmacy|
|BHM||10+2 examination or equivalent with English and minimum 45% marks|
|BHMCT||Diploma in Hotel Management|
|MA||Bachelor’s degree in any faculty|
|MA/M.Sc./ M.L.I.Sc./ MSW/ MMR||Bachelor’s degree in any faculty with 50% marks|
|LLM||A Student must be a graduate in law discipline from a recognized University.|
|MCA||Bachelor’s degree in Science with 50% marks for open category and Mathematics at 10+2 level.|
|M.Arch||Bachelor in Architecture with minimum 50% marks|
|M.Com||B.Com/BBA/BFT/BCA or any other graduate degree from a foreign university with four commerce subjects|
|M.Pharm||B. Pharm degree with minimum 60% marks and should have valid GATE score|
|MBA||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline|
|M.Sc.||Bachelor of Science, in respective subject or B.Sc. (BioTech.)|
|ME / M.Tech||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology of Pune University in the respective branch Or degree from any other University|
|MD/MS||MBBS degree or equivalent|
|DM||MD in Medicine or Paediatrics|