Punjab Agricultural University Application Form 2018- Apply Online
Punjab Agricultural University Application Form 2018 will be released in the month of April 2018. Candidates who are the residents of Punjab state or Union Territory of Chandigarh are only eligible for admission to all UG, Masters’ and Diploma programmes except for MBA Programme. 85% seats were filled from those candidates who were having state domicile and 15% from other states will be allotted to the other states candidates. As per the anticipation, the Punjab Agricultural University Application Form 2018 Application form will be available from the last week of April 2018.
Punjab Agricultural University Application Form 2018.
- Online Application link will be updated Here
|Online Application form starts from||April, 2018|
|Programme with Entrance Exam|
|Closing date for receipt of applications (without late fee)||May, 2018|
|Closing date for receipt of applications (with late fee of Rs.1000/-)||May 2018|
|Programme without Entrance Exam|
|Closing date for receipt of applications (without late fee)||Jun 2018|
|Closing date for receipt of applications (with late fee of Rs.1000/-)||Jun 2018|
- Age of the candidate should not be less than 17yrs as on 31st December 2018.
- The applicants should pass Intermediate standard from a recognized board for admission into the UG Programmes.
- For admission to PG programmes candidate, should holds the graduation degree from a recognized University.
- For Admission in Doctorate courses the candidate should holds the Masters degree from a recognized university.
- Punjab Agricultural University Application Form 2018 prospectus can be purchased at Rs.1595/-, and if it bought through post then it will be costing for Rs.1705/-
- Examination fee for Entrance Exam amounts to Rs- 2860/-
- Punjab Agricultural University Application Form 2018 online application form will be available at Rs.3955/-
- Candidates can remit the application fee by Bank Challan from PNB or Bank of India.
Steps to fill Punjab Agricultural University Application Form 2018: Online Mode
While filling online application form
- A clear and recent passport size coloured photograph with size upto 50 KB in JPG/JPEG format is required for uploading.
- Also a scanned copy of signature (black/blue) with size upto 50 KB is required for uploading.
- After filling the application form, the candidate is required to click the ‘SUBMIT’ button.
- A verification link will be sent to the candidate’s E-mail ID.
- To complete submission process of the application, candidate has to click on the verification link.
- After verification, the candidate has to login using his E-mail ID and Date of Birth.
- Next step is to pay application fees and download & print the application form.
- In order to pay fees, the candidate will be provided two modes.
- Online payment (credit card / debit card / net banking) and Challan mode
- Send the filled application form with required documents and pay slips to The Registrar, Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana 141 004.
- Don’t forget to clearly mention the name of entrance test on the envelope and send the documents before the last date of receipt of application forms.
- With respect to the receipt of application forms, no further correspondence will be entertained.
Steps to fill Punjab Agricultural University Application Form 2018: Offline Mode
- Applicants have to pay in addition to cost of the Prospectus (1930/- at the Counter or Rs. 2070 by Post) and Rs. 3470/- for each Entrance Test.
- Prospectus and application form can be obtained from The Additional Director of Communication, Centre for Communication and International Linkages, PAU, Ludhiana – 141 004 (near University Gate Number 1) personally on payment of Rs. 1930/- in cash at the counter.
- Prospectus and application form can also be obtained by post by sending bank draft of Rs. 2070/- in favour of Additional Director of Communication, payable at Ludhiana.
- The name of programme for which the form is required should be mentioned in the request and also at the back of the bank draft.
- For each entrance test, the candidate is required to fill separate application form.
- Incomplete application form is liable to be rejected.
- All columns in the application form should be filled in and written carefully and legibly by the candidate in his/her own handwriting.
- The candidate should paste one latest passport size photograph on the application form and attach another passport size photograph with the application form.
- The candidate should also keep one identical photograph ready with him/her for pasting it on downloaded admit card and white application form.
- These photographs should be same in all respects as the candidate wishes to appear in the examination/counselling.
- The Entrance Test fee should be deposited in Punjab National Bank, using Challan Form, available in the PAU Prospectus.
- The candidate must retain the candidate’s copy of Challan Form and send the University copy of the Challan Form along with the duly filled Application Form to ‘The Registrar, Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana – 141004.
- The application should be sent on or before the last date of receipt of application form.
For admission to M.Tech. Remote Sensing & Geographic Information System, Diploma in Agriculture and Diploma Course in Hybrid Seed Production Technology are required to submit the following documents along with the application form:-
- White application form pasted with one latest photograph.
- Attach one additional photograph with the application form.
- Self attested copies including those of qualifying examination issued by the Board/University.
- Self attested copies of all educational certificates and marks sheets.
- Self attested copy of the character certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Self attested copy of the Category certificate in support of the claim of belonging to SC/ST/OBC or to any other reserved category from the competent authority in the prescribed format as given in the prospectus.
- Self attested copy of the residence certificate (as applicable) obtained from the competent authority.
- The completed application form should reach ‘The Registrar, Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana – 141 004’, on or before the last date of receipt of application form.
Punjab Agricultural University Application Form 2018: Important Points
- Punjab Agricultural University Application Form 2018 Application form will get released in the month of April, 2018.
- Prior filling application form, candidates must read the eligibility criteria & instructions carefully.
- The application form can be submitted through online or offline mode.
- Application fee can be remitted through Demand Draft or by Bank Challan from PNB or Bank of India.
- All entrance examination will starts from 10am but candidates have to reach the examination centre prior 1 hour.
- Don’t forget to bring the admit card of Punjab Agricultural University Application Form 2018 otherwise you will not be permitted to appear for the examination.
- Calculators, mobile phones, electronic gadgets were not allowed in the examination hall.
- Disabled candidates will be allotted some extra time of 20 minutes per hour in entrance tests.
- In the counselling process, candidates have to submit the full fee in cash immediately, otherwise his/her seat will be allotted to the another candidate.