Punjab Agricultural University Application Form will be released in the month of April. Candidates who are the residents of Punjab state or Union Territory of Chandigarh are only eligible for admission to all UG, Masters’ and Diploma programs except for the MBA Programme. 85% seats were filled from those candidates who were having state domicile and 15% from other states will be allotted to the other states candidates. Candidates are advised to fill the application form before the last date given below.
Punjab Agricultural University Application Form 2022.
PAU Application process has been started, check all the details given below.
Check Here: PAU Ph.D. Admission 2022
for Entrance Based Courses
|Last date to apply||27 June 2022|
|Last date with late fee Rs. 1000/-||04 July 2022|
|Entrance Exam||To be Updated|
|Interview/Counselling||To be Updated|
for Without Entrance Test Courses
|Last date to apply||01 July 2022|
|Last date with late fee Rs. 1000/-||07 July 2022|
|Interview/Counselling||To be Updated|
PAU Admission 2022 Important Links
|Prospectus 2022-23||Download Here|
|Official Admission Portal||Check Here|
- The age of the candidate should not be less than 17yrs as of 31st December 2022.
- The applicants should pass the Intermediate standard from a recognized board for admission into the UG Programmes.
- For admission to PG programs candidate, should hold a graduation degree from a recognized University.
- For Admission in Doctorate courses, the candidate should hold a Master’s degree from a recognized university.
Steps to fill Punjab Agricultural University Application Form 2022: Online Mode
While filling the online application form
- A clear and recent passport size colored photograph with size up to 50 KB in JPG/JPEG format is required for uploading.
- Also, a scanned copy of the signature (black/blue) with a size up to 50 KB is required for uploading.
- After filling the application form, the candidate is required to click the ‘SUBMIT’ button.
- A verification link will be sent to the candidate’s E-mail ID.
- To complete the submission process of the application, the candidate has to click on the verification link.
- After verification, the candidate has to login using his E-mail ID and Date of Birth.
- The next step is to pay application fees and download & print the application form.
- In order to pay fees, the candidate will be provided with two modes.
- Online payment (credit card/debit card / net banking) and Challan Mode.
- Send the filled application form with required documents and payslips to The Registrar, Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana 141 004.
- Don’t forget to clearly mention the name of the entrance test on the envelope and send the documents before the last date of receipt of application forms.
- With respect to the receipt of application forms, no further correspondence will be entertained.
Check Here: University Admission Notifications 2022
Steps to fill Punjab Agricultural University Application Form 2022: Offline Mode
- Punjab Agricultural University 2022 prospectus can be purchased at Rs.2120/- (Rs. 2560/- for NRI), and if it bought through post then it will be costing for Rs.2260/ (Rs. 2700 for NRI)-
- Prospectus and application form can be obtained from The Additional Director of Communication, Centre for Communication and International Linkages, PAU, Ludhiana – 141 004 (near University Gate Number 1) personally on payment of Rs. 1930/- in cash at the counter.
- Prospectus and application form can also be obtained by post by sending the bank draft of Rs. 2070/- in favour of Additional Director of Communication, payable at Ludhiana.
- The name of the program for which the form is required should be mentioned in the request and also at the back of the bank draft.
- For each entrance test, the candidate is required to fill the separate application form.
- The incomplete application form is liable to be rejected.
- All columns in the application form should be filled in and written carefully and legibly by the candidate in his/her own handwriting.
- The candidate should paste one latest passport size photograph on the application form and attach another passport size photograph with the application form.
- The candidate should also keep one identical photograph ready with him/her for pasting it on the downloaded admit card and white application form.
- These photographs should be the same in all respects as the candidate wishes to appear in the examination/counselling.
- The Entrance Test fee should be deposited in Punjab National Bank, using Challan Form, available in the PAU Prospectus.
- The candidate must retain the candidate’s copy of the Challan Form and send the University copy of the Challan Form along with the duly filled Application Form to ‘The Registrar, Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana – 141004.
- The application should be sent on or before the last date of receipt of the application form.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
For admission to M.Tech. Remote Sensing & Geographic Information System, Diploma in Agriculture and Diploma Course in Hybrid Seed Production Technology are required to submit the following documents along with the application form:-
- White application form posted with one latest photograph.
- Attach one additional photograph with the application form.
- Self-attested copies including those of qualifying examination issued by the Board/University.
- Self-attested copies of all educational certificates and marks sheets.
- Self-attested copy of the character certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Self-attested copy of the Category certificate in support of the claim of belonging to SC/ST/OBC or to any other reserved category from the competent authority in the prescribed format as given in the prospectus.
- Self-attested copy of the residence certificate (as applicable) obtained from the competent authority.
- The completed application form should reach ‘The Registrar, Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana – 141 004’, on or before the last date of receipt of the application form.
Punjab Agricultural University Application Form 2022: Important Points
- Punjab Agricultural University Application Form 2022 Application form will get released in the month of April 2022.
- Prior filling application form, candidates must read the eligibility criteria & instructions carefully.
- The application form can be submitted through online or offline mode.
- The application fee can be remitted through Demand Draft or by Bank Challan from PNB or Bank of India.
- All entrance examination will start from 10 am but candidates have to reach the examination center prior to 1 hour.
- Don’t forget to bring the admit card of Punjab Agricultural University Application Form 2022 otherwise you will not be permitted to appear for the examination.
- Calculators, mobile phones, electronic gadgets were not allowed in the examination hall.
- Disabled candidates will be allotted some extra time of 20 minutes per hour in entrance tests.
- In the counselling process, candidates have to submit the full fee in cash immediately, otherwise, his/her seat will be allotted to another candidate.